Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gislason not travelling to Spain with squad

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Guess they are worried he will sneak off to Valencia!!

Can't be in Pardews first team plans then..

Comments

• Options
    nor is JFH as his wife is about to drop. If he/she's an arse like Jimmy's then I feel sorry for her.
  • Options
    he'll be in the room as she's giving birth, moaning at the midwife and pointing at other people to blame for the mess!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]he'll be in the room as she's giving birth, moaning at the midwife and pointing at other people to blame for the mess!

hahahaha very good Sooze
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]he'll be in the room as she's giving birth, moaning at the midwife and pointing at other people to blame for the mess!

Maybe he'll miss the birth......left on the sidelines until just before the end.
    And too slow to take his chance......
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    yeah, can't imagine him running down a corridor to be with her! if he does, if he can do it for her, he can do it for us :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    yeah, can't imagine him running down a corridor to be with her! if he does, if he can do it for her, he can do it for us :-)

Perhaps we could place his Mrs 2feet behind the goal line on match days.

Or even draw a picture of her face on the ball, there has to be something that gets the fat lump moving, surely.
  • Options
    "yeah, can't imagine him running down a corridor to be with her! if he does, if he can do it for her, he can do it for us :-) " - LOL, Suzie.

It's probably about 9 months since he last scored........ :-)
  • Options
    I would of thought Hasselbaink if any of the players needed his fitness taken to another level..! His lack of mobility & match fitness have really shocked me this season.
  • Options
    just think, he's only going to get worse with the 'tiredness' from sleepless nights with a little'un!!!
  • Options
    give the guy a break, the poor fella's been eating for two.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

At least it proves he can shoot straight sometimes............;-)
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2007
    sure he may shoot straight but it doesnt always go in
  • Options
    Gislason scored for the reserves tonight. According to him the move to Valencia fell through because Charlton couldnt agree on his future. Dont know if I believe that.