Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham allocation cut

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
According to my Hammers mates Pardew has cut back the number of away tickets to 2,000, so they dont get the whole of the Jimmy Seed Stand , is this bollox ?

Comments

• Options
    Would have thought so. Rules state 10% minimum dont they?

Rather worries me if he has tried though, worried they will drown us out?
  • Options
    I think they're talking bollox , just looked on the West Ham website and it says 3,000
  • Options
    bollax. Sounds like West Ham fans getting worried and trying to find excuses in advance.

"Super, Super Al, Super, Super Al..."
  • Options
    Its bollox, if allo was cut Mortain would be on here doing his piece!
  • Options
    Pardew has also ordered a massive set of curtains to be hung in front of the South Stand
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Pardew has also ordered a massive set of curtains to be hung in front of the South Stand

lol

*edit* infact maybe its the westham fans who have lol
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Its bollox, 3000 allocation sold out to season ticket holder priority point applications on first day of sale. Didn't even make season ticket holder general sale.

http://www.whufc.com/tickets/?page_id=7402#Charlton1172329200
  • Options
    Got yours tho Mortain didnt ya! Should be a great beer day if anything else! What you lot doing???
  • Options
    Yeah got mine mate. Looking forward to it.

The old man is going to have a word with Harry, see if he fancies a few beers somewhere.
    You going Bugle? Will it be home fans only that day like last season?
    Suggested to pops & chas we should go there. Think Matt might be coming too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite] 3000 allocation sold out to season ticket holder priority point applications on first day of sale. Didn't even make season ticket holder general sale.[/url]

know what you mean mate, its like that for all of our away games as well. You pop out and get a coffee, you come back and the whole allocation is sold.

Perhaps a points system may be the way forward ?

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Yeah got mine mate. Looking forward to it.

The old man is going to have a word with Harry, see if he fancies a few beers somewhere.
    You going Bugle? Will it be home fans only that day like last season?
    Suggested to pops & chas we should go there. Think Matt might be coming too.

Yeah Bugle man, just come with me, and you'll be ok, we'll just say your picking up the tickets when we get to the ground! It'll be Ok dood!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Pardew has also ordered a massive set of curtains to be hung in front of the South Stand

In front of the WHAT?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    The South Stand. You know the one opposite the North Stand with some bloke's name written all along the front of it
  • Options
    Last bit of media work you get off me Dan. ;- )
  • Options
    you took your time.... :-)
  • Options
    Jammy Suede, or something like that.....
  • Options
    Been out working. Would have stayed out if I'd known that clubs greats would be insulted in this way by mudblood "fans" ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you took your time.... :-)

One of my favourite passtimes......Ben Baiting! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you took your time.... :-)

Fine casting Old Boy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Jammy Suede.....
    Who Sven?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh well, maybe I expect too much of those not born into the red and white. Why would they know the history that we were brought up on. Suppose I should pity you ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Last bit of media work you get off me Dan. ;- )

Looks like he's getting his own!

From the BBC Sport quotes of the week page:

"Don't let El Karkouri take it, he puts them over the roof of the stand."
    BBC London commentator just before Charlton's El Karkouri put a free-kick in the back of the net from 25 yards! (Dan, London, UK).
  • Options
    No charlton people about apart from Phil Parkinson. As I got there late never got the chance to get any Man U ones. Not sure if it's the done thing or not but don't really care.