Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer AM need Charlton fans - 3 more needed for 19/11/11 (Dizzee and Superclive please reply)

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
I am willing to sign us up and go with 7 other lifers. Just wondering if anyone is interested in it?

http://www.socceram.com/story/0,21644,13872_4090811,00.html

Sean

Comments

• Options
    I think I'd rather have boiling piss thrown in my eyes than sit in a studio with them shouting, for three hours.
  • Options

Hate the programme.

Would rather be sailing down the Thames with a Pint.

• Options
    If you get on please ask them why they seem so reluctant to show our goals or even mention us.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind going if you're still looking for people!
  • Options
    done it already, i'll let someone else have a turn
  • Options

Hate the programme.

Same
  • Options

Hate the programme.

I think I'd rather have boiling piss thrown in my eyes than sit in a studio with them shouting, for three hours.
    It honestly blows my mind why people want to comment on threads when they have no interest/hate the subject of the thread. If you don't like it, don't comment, the guy's trying to get people who enjoy the show to go on it. 

Jesus...
  • Options
    I would like to, but i'll be working im afraid
  • Options
    I'm in if you need another!
  • Options
    Can a 14 year old do it? I'm taking me cousin to brentford
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No under 18s
  • Options
    Please please don't do it I cringe every bloody time I see grown men in shorts and socks of the team they support. You will look like complete knobs don't embarass yourselves
  • Options
    I watch it each week but only for football action/goals that i missed during the week. If they stuck to the footballing side of things i.e Show-boat, Crossbar Challenge instead of including things like Away Days and Soccerete (full of The Only way is Essex pre-Madonna's)  then it would be a decent programme.

Luckily i record the programme to skip through the crap and to only the relevant football stuff..
  • Options
    I only watch it to nonce the soccerette
  • Options
    watched the other week for the first time in ages and I cringed. It is so dated and so not funny. I am amazed it is still on TV.
  • Options
    Helen Chamberlain would still get it though...

• Options
    Talking of soccerettes, Anyone remember the bird in a Charlton shirt who's skirt was a bit to short and rode up which showed quite a bit.
  • Options
    Talking of soccerettes, Anyone remember the bird in a Charlton shirt who's skirt was a bit to short and rode up which showed quite a bit.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8882919647046016954
  • Options
    Thats it !
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind going if you're still looking for people!
    I'm in if you need another!
    Username and Superclive. Please inbox me on facebook : www.facebook.com/seancafc or tweet me @backtoseanio.

Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just realised I know who that bird is. Lol!
  • Options
    ooooooh sounds good
  • Options
    ooooooh sounds good
    If you're interested mate contact me on the links above.  Cheers
    ooooooh sounds good

• Options
    3 places left. Any other addicks interested?
  • Options
    Just realised I know who that bird is. Lol!
    One of your Pieeeeeeeeces? (That got you booted off Twitter!)

• Options
    2 places left, anyone up for it? Facebook.com/seancafc or @backtoseanio
  • Options
    Afka please ensure all twats bringing the charlton life name into disripute are banned for life.
  • Options
    I'm up for it if you still have a space.
  • Options
    I'm up for it if you still have a space.
    Alright mate, I've sent off the form but if we get it and anyone pulls out I can put you on reserve? (I'm bit wary if all will do it already) Just inbox me on facebook so I have you there :)