Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Call of Duty MW3

Comments

• Dont think I used one throughout the campaign, online there pretty useful though, as is the fake care package.

Fake carepackage? Like you got with hacker pro in black ops??

Oh how I wish I had my xbox in China ;-(
  • Dont think I used one throughout the campaign, online there pretty useful though, as is the fake care package.

Fake carepackage? Like you got with hacker pro in black ops??

Oh how I wish I had my xbox in China ;-(
    Exactly but you don't have to hack a care package its just straight away you call it in and it shows up red on the minimap to warn allies.
  • Sounds a bit lame to me, was good how it was, especially with hacker pro being quite hard to get.
  • it's better than Black Ops in my opinion TDM Defender is quality
  • Rush on Battlefield 3 is the best multiplayer mode I've ever played.
    Still not really getting the rush mode, ill stick to Caspian Border conquest best Battlefield map I have played on by far :-)
  • £28 offer on MW3 at Sainsburys for this game today but not sure if this is nationwide stores.
  • Any Xbox games for older wars ie world war one, American civil war, zula wars?
  • edited November 2011
    Any Xbox games for older wars ie world war one, American civil war, zula wars?
    Its World War 2, but if you have a PC (which I assume you have) I would highly recommend Company of Heros, more tactical than FPS so you don't need a top of the range PC to run it.
  • CHeers but really wondered if there was older stuff.  Was chatting to my son about this as he and his mates felt that such games would be no good as "the guns would be rubbish".

Wondered if anyone had tried to release such a game.
  • £28 offer on MW3 at Sainsburys for this game today but not sure if this is nationwide stores.
    Where about a mate? And do you need to spend money to get it that cheap? My friend is going to buy it later, cheaper the better :)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2011
    I thought you said in sainsburys not nationwide ?
  • You have to spend £30 instore to get it for £28.99, otherwise it's £38.99
  • My son has the latest Call Of Duty and he sits in his bedroom with the head set on fighting battles in a team made up of players from all over the world.

I am sure I am going to go into his room one evening to find his bed and pillows re-arranged into a pill box with him inside directing operations

He is 24! 

• Completed it in 2 evenings on hardend, a dramatic ending. Great game every mission ends with an explosion or accident where you just about survive, love it!

Multiplayer is great I just need to improve my weapons and confidence and il be the big dog!
  • really dissapointed tbh. i feel like im playing MW2, from 2 years ago. only change is new maps and the abillity to video/record gameplay. i will prob get bored in a month then go back to fifa fulltime cuz ive played this game 2years ago

• Completed it in 2 evenings on hardend, a dramatic ending. Great game every mission ends with an explosion or accident where you just about survive, love it!

Multiplayer is great I just need to improve my weapons and confidence and il be the big dog!
    Personally, I think COD and such just throw loads and loads of explosions into every game and the whole storyline aspect (which was partly why COD4 was so good) has completely gone to boot, i dont plan on buying another COD game until it gets actually properly good again. Atm, its just a slightly altered version every year it seems to me.
  • CHeers but really wondered if there was older stuff.  Was chatting to my son about this as he and his mates felt that such games would be no good as "the guns would be rubbish".

Me and my friend were talking earlier and said how we would like an old school game possibly about WW1, firing bolt action rifles would be far more skillful, and satisfying, than using a sub-machine gun with grenade launchers and flamethrower attachments. The whole games are too easy nowadays =/ Also, I find it very entertaining how Black Ops was meant to be fitted to its time period and such when they gave the guns Red Dot Sights, which weren't introduced until the early 2000's, not to mention that the majority of the weapons used in the Vietnam war were recycled from WW2 e.g. M1 Garand and other such weapons (which i know they were given but it was still a fairly unaccurate representation.) Rant over :P
  • Would that have been an old cod. Cod: world at war was the 5th one.

Me and my friend were talking earlier and said how we would like an old school game possibly about WW1, firing bolt action rifles would be far more skillful, and satisfying, than using a sub-machine gun with grenade launchers and flamethrower attachments. The whole games are too easy nowadays =/ Also, I find it very entertaining how Black Ops was meant to be fitted to its time period and such when they gave the guns Red Dot Sights, which weren't introduced until the early 2000's, not to mention that the majority of the weapons used in the Vietnam war were recycled from WW2 e.g. M1 Garand and other such weapons (which i know they were given but it was still a fairly unaccurate representation.) Rant over :P
    sound like you'd prefer Battlefield.

Also Henry if you like older themed games Battlefield Vietnam is very good. 

sound like you'd prefer Battlefield.

Also Henry if you like older themed games Battlefield Vietnam is very good. 

• Sponsored links:

• Anyones xbox live cut off. Or just mine
  • Anyones xbox live cut off. Or just mine
    happens to me at least once a day. Nothing to worry about as it usually will connect you back within 10 mins. (My internet connection is very dodgy) 
  • edited November 2011
    Top ranked guy has 3 days, 10 hours online play, as of 2 hours ago
    Game was released 3 days, 16 hours ago, as of 2 hours ago

Over 17,000 kills..

Jesus
  • Wow he needs a life!
  • Cheers Henry for the Sainsburys tip a good excuse to top up on the Baileys!
  • What an idiot the game is actually life threatening to him - no self control.
  • Had it 3 days and played 21 mins with 23 kills :D
  • What an idiot the game is actually life threatening to him - no self control.
    Could of cans of monster/relentless, sorted?
  • Or maybe there is more than one person playing his xbox?

During 2nd year of uni I lived with 7 guys, at one point we only had 2 xbox's.

• Possibly, but in the big wide world, there is definitely people sad enough to do it