Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Magic Injured

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
According to his personal web site, he may out for a month with a knee injury inflicted by that c*nt Saha on saturday

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]According to his personal web site, he may out for a month with a knee injury inflicted by that c*nt Saha on saturday

Did he call him a c**t on his website ?
  • Options
    Whats French for c*nt? Salaud, possibly? Or maybe it's Chirac?........;-)
  • Options
    i hate that saha, he is scumbag of the highest order! and he is crap!
  • Options
    Has his injury been confirmed officially by the club or are we still relying on a dodgy translation from his own web site?
  • Options
    Don't be silly binger. The OS is not a public information service you know ;-)
  • Options
    Oh yeah, silly me!!!!
  • Options
    He is injured but if we done without him b4 we can do do without him again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]According to his personal web site, he may out for a month with a knee injury inflicted by that c*nt Saha on saturday

Sorry but have I missed something -who are you referring to as magic; Faye or Thomas?
  • Options
    Majid (Magic) Boughera who was taken down by Saha in the Saturday match.
  • Options
    apparently his web site is now saying '"rest and treatment will enable him to be fit and ready very soon". Maybe thats why the club have been silent on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Curbs was still manager I'd assume from that we'd not see him again until a quiet summer transfer.