Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red Hot Chillis last night at the O2 - Sky backstage

edited November 2011 in Not Sports Related
Saw the Chillis last night at the O2, did the Sky Backstage bit, recommended if anyone going to the O2, just go onto Sky and download your passes, its free!!

Comments

• Options
    I was at the show last night and was going to get the voucher but forgot. What did you think of the show ? It's about the seventh time I've seen them on various tours and obviously they're getting older but there's still alot of energy there. New guitarist was better than expected (big shoes to fill though). Pretty sure this'll be the last album/tour they do, Anthony couldn't wait to get off the stage I think !
  • Options
    Yes I though they were good, personally I was disappointed with the guitarist, but as you say big shoes to fill. I thought the Hendix cover of Let me Stand Next to your Fire was pony, but the Stevie Wonder cover of Higher Ground was superb.
    Under the bridge was excellent, but the way it ended with Flea (absolute quality) and the new chap just jamming was a bit of a whimper.
    Kiedis (sp?) should get rid of the lip wig, he looks like Hitler!

• Options

I was there last night, corporate freeloader.

Drunk far too much champagne for a Monday night.

Never tire of hearing Under the Bridge

• Options
    Sounds good. Will look for the voucher. Going Wednesday
  • Options
    Apparently they are touring the UK "In December".

I've tried finding out for sure, but no luck.

Anyone know whether or not it's December 2019 or December 2020?

Any fans?