Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brad friedal

Bit of a legend really. Heard something like played every PL game for the last 7 years, he is possibly the best goalkeeper in the PL now and is 40. Comes with experience to be that good I suppose but a fantastic keeper who has deservedly got MOM against Fulham. 

Comments

• Options
    Indeed a superb keeper, looks like he can carry on at the top for a few more years as well.
  • Options
    Kyle Walker had a briliant game in goal too ;-)
  • Options
    Had a very good game today, 
  • Options
    Brilliant keeper.  Never forget the day he scored against us ;-)
  • Options
    but then got so carried away with it that Jensen scored the equaliser straight after! that was a game!
  • Options
    Thought it was the winner?
  • Options
    It was, 3-2
  • Options
    Remember that goal was funny in a way how Jensen scored the winner straight after - went mental.
  • Options
    My memory must be going, but I do remember going mental at Jensen's goal. If it had been an equaliser it certainly felt like a winner, but moot point now.
  • Options
    My memory must be going, but I do remember going mental at Jensen's goal. If it had been an equaliser it certainly felt like a winner, but moot point now.
    Jensen scored the winner , we went 2-0 up and they clawed back to 2-2 with Friedels goal in the last minute when he went up for a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jeez.Why don't you lot pi55 off to WHL to continue this bloody spurs 'love in'.
  • Options
    Bit of a legend really. Heard something like played every PL game for the last 7 years,
    No he didn't. I watched the Man utd thumping by City a couple of weeks ago and he definately wasn't playing. ;-)
  • Options
    Signed a new 1 year deal but is also a ambassador

Tottenham Hotspur
    @SpursOfficial
    Goalkeeper @friedel_b has signed a new one-year deal, which will also see him become a Club Ambassador focusing on our work in the US.
  • Options
    Still paying off his debts probably.
  • Options
    Still hasn't got his name spelt right ;)