Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The massive question on everyone lips for Sat!!

2»

Comments

• Lol. You can forget your one-day trial after this!
  • You don't respond to my texts, phone call or emails. All I wanted to be is your friend!
  • That's just the beginning though, I've seen it all before. You did it to Calsberg, Medders, Dicko why do you think the don't come any more? You're just too needy.
  • Rain? Pah. Biblical Deluge is being forecast, Rich don't wear them as we wouldn't want them getting soggy now, would we?
    Worse than Yeovil?
  • Fuck me I forgot dicko what's happened to him? Has aids finally caught up with him.
  • He's no longer known as Dicko, he's now just Daniel.
  • What about Ugg slippers?

Are they Kosher
  • Embarrassing.
  • Ugg slippers definitely kosher, as I have a pair.

Most comfortable slippers I have ever had.

If only I could borrow one of Henry's cardigans to go with them. 

• Look plaayer you going to wear you "Ugg" boots, I mean if Joey Essex can wear them so can you.

Ugg boots new tag line "real men wear Ugg boots!"
  • Sponsored links:

• My Mrs bought some Ugg boots for our one year old BOY. They went straight on the fire when she went out. "No my love, i haven't seen them"

• I'd wear Ugg slippers, but I draw the line there I'm afraid. Maybe I'll ask Santa for some...
  • Will plaayer wear his Hugg boots on Saturday?! Could someone do a pole and if he get enough support!
    And the answer Plaayer is.....

Even if he wasn't ,  it was good to see the whole of the upper North wearing them and doing a bouncy bouncy.
  • I can confirm that Plaaayer was not wearing them, but settled for nice sensible and very white pair of plimsols and very smart he looked too. ; )
  • plimsolls you old sod converse I have you know.
  • Not as many cardigans on show as I'd have expected.
  • Aha, Google it!!

"Converse".
    'A name put on a pair of plimsols. that adds 35 quid to the price'
    ; )