Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chesterfield ticket stubb

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Does anyone have one of these spare, my mate had a complete collection until I helped lose that one...

:(

Many pints in return..

Comments

• Options
    i do but will i need it to buy for future games?
  • Options
    question don't they give u the stubbs back,if so what's to stop u giving them to someone else who hasn't been to any away games?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]question don't they give u the stubbs back,if so what's to stop u giving them to someone else who hasn't been to any away games?
    they mark them
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]question don't they give u the stubbs back,if so what's to stop u giving them to someone else who hasn't been to any away games?

They run an invisible ink pen over them which is visible under ultra-violet.......maybe!
  • Options
    why is it on your desk? mine is in my sock drawer where all important documentation are kept.

what a night eh - seems a long time ago now. expect a cheese roll complaint from shag in a minute.
  • Options
    I emptied my wallet the other day and threw it all in my desk draw. Us Valley Golders dont need to cling to our tickets. On that note we must be due a VG debate and how us VG holders only travel to the big games (and Chesterfield) :-).

Chesterfield is one of the best away games for a while. It felt like proper football - the pub, the ground, the toilets, the tea bar, a team of 11 players really working hard for their money (Chesterfield) etc................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I emptied my wallet the other day and threw it all in my desk draw. Us Valley Golders dont need to cling to our tickets. On that note we must be due a VG debate and how us VG holders only travel to the big games (and Chesterfield) :-).

Chesterfield is one of the best away games for a while. It felt like proper football - the pub, the ground, the toilets, the tea bar, a team of 11 players really working hard for their money (Chesterfield) etc................

and of course the experience wouldnt have been the same if i hadn't of been there.

see you at watford....hopefully. (if i manage to get a ticket)
  • Options
    lol - of course the company was superb!

Thinking about it, it seems a long time ago when the yoof were all shouting for Dowies head.

Hopefully see you at watford. We are meant to be going but the organisation from the Red Barn brigade is up to its usual rubbish .........
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, 1905 has sorted me out.

Cheers
  • Options
    I've got a crappy stale cheese roll you can have
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A palace fan?
  • Options
    I spent all yesterday tipping my room upside down looking for ticket stubs of away games, the only one I could find was from the Forest game, I really need to start keeping stubs.

I just hope the tickets last till the season ticket holders with one stub stage, even then I'll have to beg an unemployed friend to go for me.

Would it really be that hard to implement a points system, much like at WHU, so that us fans are not expected to keep ticket stubs that I tend to throw away in anger, after another poor performance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]lol - of course the company was superb!

Thinking about it, it seems a long time ago when the yoof were all shouting for Dowies head.

Hopefully see you at watford. We are meant to be going but the organisation from the Red Barn brigade is up to its usual rubbish .........

I cant see many of them gettin stubs together, seeing as they've only been to 2 games this season home or away :-)

we're trying to get 9 of us together, but its proving difficult with stubs, vouchers volunteers to go down there etc :-(
  • Options
    god it all sounds like too much hard work this ticket malarkey. luckily i dont have to worry as will be on holiday!! yeeha.
  • Options
    call yourself a proper supporting going on holiday mid-season! how very dare you
  • Options
    yeah...............I mean really..................what kind of true supporter does that..............;-)
  • Options
    It was sent first class post on the day you asked for it (monday?). So very surprised it is not with you. Hopefully it will be on your door mat when you get home.