Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth's proper would ya...

Scrubbing the no brainers that we've been having on here recently my selection of the week is none other than the next Leader of The Free World congresswoman Michele Bachmann...

I would.

Comments

• Options
    How much does she weigh?
  • Options

Blimey how old are you Bournemouth or do you have a thing for haggard old women ?

(not that I'm any oil painting but .....? )

• Options
    how tall is she? less than 6 ft then no

• Options

55 years old ... still would though
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Yes

• Options
    Well I'm 74, but it's a no from me. Dodgy skin with dodgy tint, bad combination.
  • Options

• Options
    have since changed mind after reading some of the shite that has come out of her mouth

BACHMANN SUGGESTED GAY SINGER SHOULD REPENT AFTER GETTING CANCER: Bachmann saw Melissa Etheridge’s cancer as a teachable moment: “Unfortunately she is now suffering from breast cancer, so keep her in your prayers,” she said in November 2004. “This may be an opportunity for her now to be open to some spiritual things, now that she is suffering with that physical disease. She is a lesbian.”

BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT CARBON DIOXIDE IS ‘HARMLESS’: In 2008, a Stanford scientist revealed “direct links” between increased levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and “increases in human mortality” — globally, he found that as many as “20,000 air-pollution-related deaths per year per degree Celsius may be due to this greenhouse gas.” The next year, Bachmann, who is not a scientist, said that “carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.”

BACHMANN WARNED ‘THE LION KING’ WAS GAY PROPAGANDA: At the November 2004 EdWatch National Education Conference, Bachmann said the “normalization” of homosexuality would lead to “desensitization”: “Very effective way to do this with a bunch of second graders, is take a picture of ‘The Lion King’ for instance, and a teacher might say, ‘Do you know that the music for this movie was written by a gay man?’ The message is: I’m better at what I do, because I’m gay.”

Evangelical bull****
  • Options
    Yep I'm in
  • Options
    have since changed mind after reading some of the shite that has come out of her mouth

BACHMANN SUGGESTED GAY SINGER SHOULD REPENT AFTER GETTING CANCER: Bachmann saw Melissa Etheridge’s cancer as a teachable moment: “Unfortunately she is now suffering from breast cancer, so keep her in your prayers,” she said in November 2004. “This may be an opportunity for her now to be open to some spiritual things, now that she is suffering with that physical disease. She is a lesbian.”

BACHMANN CLAIMED THAT CARBON DIOXIDE IS ‘HARMLESS’: In 2008, a Stanford scientist revealed “direct links” between increased levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and “increases in human mortality” — globally, he found that as many as “20,000 air-pollution-related deaths per year per degree Celsius may be due to this greenhouse gas.” The next year, Bachmann, who is not a scientist, said that “carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.”

BACHMANN WARNED ‘THE LION KING’ WAS GAY PROPAGANDA: At the November 2004 EdWatch National Education Conference, Bachmann said the “normalization” of homosexuality would lead to “desensitization”: “Very effective way to do this with a bunch of second graders, is take a picture of ‘The Lion King’ for instance, and a teacher might say, ‘Do you know that the music for this movie was written by a gay man?’ The message is: I’m better at what I do, because I’m gay.”

Evangelical bull****
    [...sighs]
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    trust you to stick up for this looney tune
  • Options
    Bachman......Turner into overdrive. You ain't seen nuthin' yet!
  • Options
    No from me.

Her husband is a gay healer... whilst living his own life in the closet.
  • Options

55 is too old, count me out. Sooner have a go on that blow up doll from yesterday - now that was nice. 

• Options
    Not bad for her age but mad as a bag of frogs so I'm out.
  • Options

Based on this photo 1million % ;)
  • Options
    I'm surprised at this answer; women who are a little bit mental are always well worth a go.
  • Options
    I'm surprised at this answer; women who are a little bit mental are always well worth a go.
    Little bit mental sure, but this one's the Mount Everest of mental.
  • Options
    too short
  • Options
    Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    errr, she looks like Marilyn Manson in that sausage photo
  • Options

errr, she looks like Marilyn Manson in that sausage photo

Yeah she does a bit, but based on the first pic and the wideness of mouth that she shows to take the ........ sausage , i'm a yes
  • Options
    nah, I draw the line at chicken neck
  • Options
    I would, although she seems like an idiot - I'd probably cover myself in sheeps blood and pray to Satan all the way through, just to annoy her.
  • Options
    Yep proper nail the filthy beatch
  • Options

nah, I draw the line at chicken neck
    agreed - a  'deidre barlow' is wrong.
  • Options
    Thought this was a Bournemouth thread...........
  • Options
    I was 95% yes. I then saw the sausage picture and that swayed the other 5% to join the majority.

Can't see what difference it makes to some that she's a complete fruit loop. We're talking a 1 nite would ya, not a wedding. Anyway, in my experience, the nutters are more, let's say, adventurous. ;-)
  • Options
    Is Trevor around?
  • Options

At last a difference of opinion. Thought this might sort the men from the boys.

Bit harsh on the chicken neck maybe?