Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Contagion

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related
Went to see this last night. Had seen a brief trailer and wasn't expecting too much. Well, I obviously expected too much as it had to be the most boring movie I'd ever wasted money on. It wasn't rubbish, it just never got going. Absolutely pointless movie. What made me think it might be at least some form of entertainment was the all-star casting of: Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Marion Cotillard, Laurence Fishburne, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Ehle.

Anyone else had the misfortune to go and see this?

If you're thinking about watching it, don't bother or at least wait until it's on TV or the DVD's in the ASDA bargain bucket for £3.

Comments

• Seems to be a marmite type of film, was gonna go see it but would rather watch Tintin just for the sheer escapism of it.
  • i liked it

especially with the macao casinio links :)

American anti-Chinese propoganda, though

• Loved the Tintin books as a boy - told my family we could have a family night out to the cinema to see it and they told me I would have to go on my own. Gutted - something too sad about going to the cinema on your own- will have to wait for DVD.
  • I thought the acting was excellent but there was just no drama. i suspect the idea was to create a 'clinical'  viewpoint in line with the films theme, but sadly this didn;t really work.