Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dotun Adebayo

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Has been sitting in for Robert Elms on BBC Radio London 12 - 3pm all this week.    Great to hear to music choices.  Currently playing some Lovers Rock.

Charlton fan

Comments

• How tall?
  • How many people have shared a flat with that shoe bomber? loads it seems

Bird i was seeing used to be mates with him when she was a teenager.  He was from Bromley area wasnt he?
  • He was i think,mental issues more than political ones

Bird i was seeing used to be mates with him when she was a teenager.  He was from Bromley area wasnt he?
    From Bromley and went to Thomas Talliss
  • I thought this was going to be the Nigerian version of Downtown Abbey.
  • I spent many an hour listening to him through the night on the radio as I drove to see my daughter in Yorkshire a few years back.
    Quality
    LOL
  •  

I thought this was going to be the Nigerian version of Downtown Abbey.

LMAO

• Sponsored links:

• He's hosting the 5Live World Football Phone in, didn't realise he was an Addick until he discussed not being able to find a Charlton shirt amongst the multitudes of other English shirts on sale in Nigeria, had to rewind the podcast a couple of times and had that excited feeling you get when we're mentioned in unexpected circumstances !
  • Co-hosting the afternoon show on 5Live this week.
  • Had no idea he was a Charlton fan! I remember listening to Brief Lives as a kid and thinking how his Eeyore voice was very appropriate for an obituary show lol
  • Also wonder if he had anything to do with the Proud Valiants group (good on him if so)
  • Leuth said:

Also wonder if he had anything to do with the Proud Valiants group (good on him if so)

Why would he ?
  • Turns out my memory is faulty, whoops! :/
  • Is he on 'ere, I wonder?
  • Regular listener to his night time radio program a true RED always proud to promote Charlton.
  • Yes, he's a good broadcaster. I much enjoyed his excellent 'A history of reggae' a while back. Wikipedia refers to him as being a supporter of the Addicks.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dotun_Adebayo

So does he !
  • Sponsored links:

• He often mentions that he is a fan, but I get the impression he doesn't go to games or know who the players are. Seems to have a secret affection for Arsenal.