Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Balotelli fronting firework safety...

...campaign in the news I see. Of all people!

Got to say I am really warming to this bloke. A very good player and totally bonkers with it. We need more characters in the game like him imo.

Comments

• Did laugh at him pulling Dzeko's legs from underneath him during a post match jog of applause around the pitch.
  • Probably because one of his mates,set Balotelli's house on fire with a firework this week.
  • Did he not set is own house on fire, on Saturday morning?
  • Dappa

• Love the guy, a huge talent that just needs a bit of tlc. He may be utterly bonkers but he rang rings around united
  • Kind of guy that you would class him as a total legend if you knew him personally, and if you didn't you would think he was a weirdo
  • edited October 2011
  • Absolutely mental, in a good way of course. I suppose there are several great players who were the same way, genius on the pitch and bonkers off it... Maradona comes to mind.
  • Sponsored links:

• just got himself sent off at Anfield, 20 mins after coming on......
  • Top entertainment, that bloke, long may he stay in the English game.
  • Was a harsh sending off imo
  • just got himself sent off at Anfield, 20 mins after coming on......
    I thought both yellows were fairly harsh, saying that, the ref didn't seem to think so and it's his decision that counts.
  • Was a harsh sending off imo
    i thought that too, foolish to lead with his hands but Skertel made a real meal of it....
  • First one was a booking. You always get booked for them. 2nd was harsh
  • If it was our player he caught with his leading arm like that I don't think people would be calling it "harsh".

Did he mean to do him? Probably not. Was it a reckless challenge that could've led to a serious injury? Yes.