Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Junior Apprentice

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related

Anyone see ot last night?

Was there an audition or did they just pick 12 kids at random? That fat Irish kid is annoying and I hope he goes next.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    i thought the boys were unlucky to lose the task, just that they got their pricing wrong.the girls sitting in the car wound me up, just go and get more fruit like the boss was telling you as you clearly didn't get enough and maybe listen a little rather than yelling over her
  • Options
    I'm sure after one episode, people have picked out the annoying little brats. Agree with Smudge, the Irish kid is really annoying, but the one who got the bullet last night was strange. I wonder if any of these kids had a childhood or were wheeling and dealing in nursery???
  • Options
    That porky irish boy was so irritating and what about that gobby little cow charging separately for the cone and sprinkles? The maths was priceless with 3 X 4= causing problems.Surely this must a set up to get so many oddities on one program?
  • Options

The programme's a joke tbh. I watch it for entertainment value .

3x4 = 24  Cream of British talent my arse !

• Options

The programme's a joke tbh. I watch it for entertainment value .

3x4 = 24  Cream of British talent my arse !

True but they will all have degrees in a few years and expect to walk into a well paying job. The standard of numeracy I see in the work experience kids and apprentices we have in our place is shocking.

Back on subject, it IS supposed to be entertaining CE!
  • Options
    Oh well, may as well erase that from the sky box!
  • Options

Anyone see ot last night?

Was there an audition or did they just pick 12 kids at random? That fat Irish kid is annoying and I hope he goes next.

Interviewing proccess... I got through to the third stage B)
  • Options
    On tonight ! . Is this programme really worth watching ? Or shell i just have a football manager sesh ?
  • Options
    On tonight ! . Is this programme really worth watching ? Or shell i just have a football manager sesh ?

If you have to ask the question you know the answer
  • Options
    Football Manager sesh.Ive volunteered to pick up my step son from his football training to avoid it as the Mrs will be glued to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its not all that different from the main apprentice, tasks are exactly the same as on the main one, prodcution values etc are exactly the same too.