Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Idiot Abroad 2.. Bucket list

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related
Been watching this, just as funny as ever. First 5 episodes are here if anyone missed them..

http://watchseries.eu/season-2/an_idiot_abroad

Comments

• Pure class....love this show...some of it is a bit put on, but never the less it makes me laugh a lot
  • Am I the only person who thinks it's humourless? Miserable bald bloke travels world moaning about local customs.
  • Am I the only person who thinks it's humourless? Miserable bald bloke travels world moaning about local customs.

Yes you are.

Makes me laugh every week.

• It helps if you're a misery yourself i think, i love it.
  • See it for the first time this week quality

Yes you are.

Makes me laugh every week.

No you're not the only one. I've never found it remotely funny - the bloke's a complete bellend. And I'm a miserable fecker myself, so blows that theory out of the water.
  • *runs off to find a new theory*
  • i didn't really find it funny
  • Love it, only thing I've watched on telly lately.
  • Pilkington is a love hate chatacter. Personally love him. For all the mock stupidity he is very sharp and comes up with some great oneliners.

Looking forward to next week when he goes wing walking!
  • Sponsored links:

• literally hilarious, he is just an amusing man!
  • people that dont find it funny need to get the broom out their arses. cracks me up every week.
  • people that dont find it funny need to get the broom out their arses. cracks me up every week.
    Thanks for that. There's a few programmes I'm thinking of watching over the next couple of weeks - could you tell me what to think about those as well? Ta.
  • no probs...just give me a list.
  • Out of interest, who am I allowed to pick for MotM today VG?

Oh, and if we're talking TV, which bird on Strictly Come Dancing am I supposed to want to hump the most?

Cheers
    ;o)
  • Out of interest, who am I allowed to pick for MotM today VG?

Oh, and if we're talking TV, which bird on Strictly Come Dancing am I supposed to want to hump the most?

Cheers
    ;o)
    robbie savage
  • wiggins.

holly valance for me...but for you oggy id say robbie savage.

no worries :o)
  • ads has done me by a minute
  • wiggins.

I'm deeply offended.

Not by the Savage comment - she's alright - but by the fact that you have mistaken me for some west country yokel bumpkin.

I'll find you VG. I'll kill ya, I'll resurrect ya, and I'll kill ya again.

• F***ing Saturday night tv! Last Saturday night I sorted out my car insurance. The week before the gas and electricity.
  • Sponsored links:

• wiggins.

I'm deeply offended.

Not by the Savage comment - she's alright - but by the fact that you have mistaken me for some west country yokel bumpkin.

I'll find you VG. I'll kill ya, I'll resurrect ya, and I'll kill ya again.

Hurrrumph!  just because I live down 'ere, you forgets that I was born up ther, roight......?

Anyway, Offy ........ you've upset everybody else tonight, so you might as well upset me too. Grrrrr!

• It's a bit more contrived than they would have us believe but I find Karl Pilkington very amusing.
  • I upset some people just by breathing Oggster - I'm used to it by now.
  • Anyway back To IA2, makes me smile compared to some of the utter sh**e that frequents the box these days.

• edited October 2011
    Think Pilkington is excellent.  Don't think he's an idiot at all.  Underneath that exterior lurks a very witty and intelligent man.

Can't see that Gervais add to it really though other than as producer.  I don't like his false laughter when he's goading him.  Just let Karl get on with the business. 
  • Such a funny programme was Pissin myself last week when he had a blindfolded boxing match in singapore !

Such a funny episode last night to ( bungee jump )
    no. I'm with you. It's s****...
  • Can't believe anyone thinks he's that stupid. He's a very funny man. Quick witted and sarcastic as hell. Love it!
  • If gervais wernt in it I'd love it but he is and that has detracted how good I first thought it was
  • Its not about him being stupid anyway.. Its just how he is abroad.. Cant really call it tw**head abroad.