Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most memorable game in league 1

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Life in league 1 has been without doubt a rollercoster, however i was thinking the other day, what has been the most memorable game yet. Without doubt mine was leyton orient away last year when we had 10 men for a good 40 mins and still managed to win 3-1 , what's your most memorable ?

Comments

• Options
    against swindon in the playoffs for all the wrong reasons
  • Options
    When we beat Leeds 1-0 to get to the play-offs. The Valley was rocking that day. 
  • Options
    I would say the home league game against Swindon when we had 9 men. Went so mental when Llera lobbed the keeper in the 94th minute.

It's hard to forget the games against Millwall as well. Both Orient away games were brilliant.
  • Options
    Southend away, reidy in the last minute.
    Swindon at home when llera scored was the best moment at home in the last 3 years.
  • Options
    I would say the home league game against Swindon when we had 9 men. Went so mental when Llera lobbed the keeper in the 94th minute.

This!
  • Options

It's hard to forget the games against Millwall as well. Both Orient away games were brilliant.
    Good shout !! .. Great moment !

When we beat the dons 5-1 was a happy day to :)
  • Options

yeh that llera goal v swindon and akpo v leeds were both awesome moments!

• Options
    Beating Peterborough 3-2 at home last season was pretty good after being 1-0 down at half time
  • Options
    Carlisle away.  Epic victory.  Celebrated like a wild man in front of daughter (at her first away game)
  • Options
    Has to be Peterborough away last season . Fantastic away day in a more than disappointing season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeovil away
  • Options
    worth a mention although probably not the MOST memorable. sadly for me that is definitely between the Millwall loss and the Swindon p-off semi... for the wrong reasons
  • Options

I really enjoyed Southend away 2-1 Friday night very late Reid winner.

• Options
    Carlisle away, just brilliant, especially Benson's excitement with the winning goal.
  • Options
    Leeds home
    Southend away
  • Options
    Best I've seen Southend away and Sheffield Utd away.  Ones I missed that seemed to get the most discussion on here Yeovil in the Rain, Peterborough 5-1.

Most memorable for the wrong reasons was the game that led Col U fans to dub Llera, The Prat in the Hat.
  • Options
    For me Leeds at home with akpos header and randys save from beckford. Llera against swindon a close 2nd. But the orients away have been quality
  • Options
    Has to be Peterborough away last season. Flowing, attacking football that was great to watch. The CAFC fans were in party mood as well- great atmosphere.
  • Options
    holding on to a 4 4 draw with millwall and restoring derby pride
  • Options
    Sheffield Utd away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Peterbrough away. The late goals at Carlisle, and at home to Swindon were great moments.
  • Options
    Leeds at home for me, what a great day that was. 
  • Options
    Millwall (H), L Orient (A) (09-10), Oldham (A) (09-10)
  • Options

Leeds (h)
    Southend (a)
    Peterborough (a)
    Yeovil (a)
    Sheff Utd (a)

• Options
    Millwall home and particularly away. Still scarred.
  • Options

This!
    Second This, Closely followed by Charlton 4-4 Millwalll, followed by 5-1 away to peterboro
  • Options
    Swindon at home, orient away southend away
  • Options
    Leeds at home
    Both Orient games away
    Norwich away 1st season 2-2
    in that order
  • Options
    Peterboro away was best fo me, a great performance. Leeds at home was probably best home game.