Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nasty Blog about you

Got a message on Friday on twitter from someone who follows me and who i follow saying 'Theres a really horrible blog about you here its really bad you should check it out' and a link undrneath. tried to open link but wouldnt open, spent the whole of friday freaking out thinking what the hell is going on, then im on twitter and see that of all people stan collymore and sam materface from talksport are tweeting the same thing that i recieved, has anyone else had this since Friday? if its a virus or somthing should i get my phone and ipad and laptop checked out as i tried to access the so called blog on all my equipment, or is just a nasty spam going around? cheers all.

Comments

• Options
    Sounds very much like someone trying to get a virus or keylogger into your system. I'd do a very thorough scan on all your gear.
  • Options
    cheers mate.
  • Options
    Brother had exactly the same last Christmas in Australia.
    As Rizzo says DEFINATELY do a scan - it is malicious.
  • Options
    Sounds like a virus, why would someone do a blog about you!?
  • Options
    I've got blogs on all of you.
  • Options
    Have you ever met him? ;-)
  • Options
    thats what i was thinking, a good clean living family man like me..... i have no skeletons in my closet.... ;-)
  • Options
    Funnily enough the blog did mention something about a closet!
  • Options
    Its a scam, if you opened it and clicked on the link you need to go in to Twitter and change your password asap
  • Options
    edited October 2011

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its a scam, if you opened it and clicked on the link you need to go in to Twitter and change your password asap
    Not until after you've scanned for keyloggers though, or the 'hacker' will now have your new password. And it's probably not Twitter you should be most concerned with. If you use any online banking or do your shopping online and enter your card details etc, these could have been compromised.
  • Options
    and your name, address, job, wife and last but not least.............football club.

Hope this helps. :-D
  • Options
    just done it dave, cheers. Rich... lets not go there about closets... mine may have more skeltons then the british musuem but at least its not filled with oxfam clothes.. ;-)
  • Options
    Was is redaddick by any chance? he kept on sending be phishing file links asking things like is this really you in this picture? I questioned it then he sent another one saying he found it on this blog. He is definitely a scam artist as he stopped sending message after I outed him. 
  • Options
    it is someone who posts on here very rarely as said person tends to get abuse when he/she posts on here, have twitted said person back but had no response.
  • Options
    You'd do well to borrow a couple of my cardies mate.
  • Options
    im wearing a cardy today as it goes.. nice dark navy with a grey pinstripe around the edge with a nice gingham ben sherman, look like james corden on a night out!!
  • Options
     look like james corden on a night out!!

you say that like that's a good thing
  • Options
    have you not seen the fabeld charlton life look a like thread mate? well worth a re visit.
  • Options
    I've read the blog. I was not aware it was you hat had done all those things. I wouldn't worry about a malicious computer virus but do think you should soak it in bleach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it is someone who posts on here very rarely as said person tends to get abuse when he/she posts on here, have twitted said person back but had no response.
    Me ?
  • Options
    Not you buddy, would have fire bombed your van if it was!!
  • Options
    Was in Bournemouth today....got afew confusing looks with the many CAFC & KCCC stickers and the 1 "Black & Red AfcB" in the mix......
  • Options
    Afcb the dislexic addicks supporters branch..