Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Brother 2011

edited October 2011 in Not Sports Related
Really hotting up now. I love Aaron; possibly in my top 5 housemates ever. Doubt he'll win though. Alex has to be favourite.

Comments

• Options
    Really hotting up now. I love Aaron; possibly in my top 5 housemates ever. Doubt he'll win though. Alex has to be favourite.
    Totally agree , also like Harry .
  • Options
    Aaron wins. Good triumphs over evil.
  • Options
    Boring ......... o_O
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Ooh goody, been looking forward to them bringing this back. When's it start?
  • Options
    Swear they was doing away with it after all the racial stuff?
  • Options
    Boring ......... o_O
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    You two must have such awesome lives to open a thread out of choice for something you have no interest in. Go you.
  • Options

I have an interest... in getting total moron fodder like BB banished from our screens. That's why I open the thread, to try and get people to see the error of their ways, stop watching it and thereby replacing it (maybe...) with something that isn't for no-life sad cases.

(Dismounts high horse)

• Options

I have an interest... in getting total moron fodder like BB banished from our screens. That's why I open the thread, to try and get people to see the error of their ways,

stop watching it and thereby replacing it (maybe...) with something that isn't for no-life sad cases.

(Dismounts high horse)

This
  • Options

I have an interest... in getting total moron fodder like BB banished from our screens. That's why I open the thread, to try and get people to see the error of their ways, stop watching it and thereby replacing it (maybe...) with something that isn't for no-life sad cases.

(Dismounts high horse)

I think algarveaddick speaks out for nearly everyone ... Also hence the fact it's on channel 5 !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    watching people fart does it get any better.....