Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

F A CUP THIRD QUALIFYING ROUND

Cray 1 Dartford 2, went to this one Cray took the lead against the run of play, Jack Clark setting the goal up with a wonderful run. Dartford's winner looked a good couple of yards offside, which lead to Jenko ( Cray Manager losing the plot and getting sent off). Dartford deserved there win but for a team a league below Cray put in a good shift. Saw Teddy Sherringham there watching his son. He has a very tidy bird who is very young and pregnant. Dartford supporters were in good numbers and voice. All in all another good non-league day out

Comments

• Options
    Margate 2 Bromley 3. :-)
  • Options
    Hi All I was there also the one with last years away top. I thought the Cray were realy unluky and Lewis Perkins looked good.

What do the other lifers think.

Charltonheston
  • Options
    Its nice to see any of the little local teams do well in the cup except Millwall and Palace of course and erm West Ham and erm Arsenal and Tottenham and erm those west London teams.
  • Options
    Chelmsford beat Lowestoft 5 - 2! Err, the darkness we gave your boys one hell of a beating
  • Options
    Is that one more round then the Darts are in Round One proper?

I'd love them to come down/up to The Valley.
  • Options

yes WSS, Cray is like Charlton's old youth team, unfortunately not physically strong enough to beat Datford.I was thinking last night Dartford are now at the level they were at before Maidstone took them out of business.It is a fantastic achievement, however after yesterdays performance I would be surprised if they could maintain a place in the Blue Square premier with the current squad, however they are always likely to attract players with the support they have. The draw is tomorrow morning.

• Options
    Bid accepted from Bournemouth for Charlie Sheringham...
  • Options
    That would be a blow. Can't stand in players' way down there though.
  • Options
    Very surprised didn't look good enough for league football to me
  • Options

yes WSS, Cray is like Charlton's old youth team, unfortunately not physically strong enough to beat Datford.I was thinking last night Dartford are now at the level they were at before Maidstone took them out of business.It is a fantastic achievement, however after yesterdays performance I would be surprised if they could maintain a place in the Blue Square premier with the current squad, however they are always likely to attract players with the support they have. The draw is tomorrow morning.

The gap between the top and bottom in the Blue Square Premier is bigger than in the premiership, due to a lot of teams at level being full time professionals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bid accepted from Bournemouth for Charlie Sheringham...
    Amazed. When he was at Welling he looked ok for that level. Cant see him stepping up.
  • Options
    He was a scholar at Palarse, but was released and had a trial at Ipswich and was not signed. He is a BSS level player and no higher. He never really looks that interested.
  • Options
    Who have Bromley got in the 4th Qual round?
  • Options
    Think draw's around midday, nothing on FA.com yet.
  • Options
    Who have Bromley got in the 4th Qual round?
    Dartford away

• Options
    Come on Darts! Good draw that.
  • Options
    Are the Fleet still involved?
  • Options
    Yeah. They entered this round, got Redbridge away.
  • Options
    Poshos v Chavs : -- )

Where are Charlton playing that day? Never been to the new darts gnd.
  • Options
    Good to see that Bromley have a bye in to the first round!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poshos v Chavs : -- ) Where are Charlton playing that day? Never been to the new darts gnd.
    Bit harsh calling your own Chavs ;)
  • Options
    Not if last season's Kent Cup Final is anything to go by...
  • Options
    Come on Darts! Good draw that.
    Bad draw for both when you consider who they could have got! You want to get a team ranked lower. Could go either way this one. Dartford on form but Bromley dispatched of Welling in the Second QF round so more than capable of moving into the 1st round proper
  • Options
    More than capable, I like the sound of that Olly!