Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cliff Richard at the 02

Afternoon all

I have 6 tickets for Cliff Richard at the 02 arena on the 26th October. Tickets are £5 each!! The back up singers are Percy Sledge Freda Payne and Billy Davis Jr can you let me know ASAP if you want them? Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Afternoon all

I have 6 tickets for Cliff Richard at the 02 arena on the 26th October. Tickets are £5 each!! The back up singers are Percy Sledge Freda Payne and Billy Davis Jr can you let me know ASAP if you want them? Cheers

£5? Sorry mate you'll have to pay me a lot more than that to go.
  • Options
    Is he still alive?
  • Options
    Try cliveg first mate
  • Options
    My sister got her tickets for this last month think shes going to two nights she's 37, and worships sir cliff but she does have downs syndrome so I can let her off.
  • Options
    Ahhh Adam that is so sweet. 

I was dragged to a Cliff Richard concert by my mother once, a gospel one.  Interesting.  A Mary O'Hara one too i think.  I remember being surrounded by Nuns.

• Options
    Thanks Terry, but I'm watching telly that night.
  • Options
    I wondered what Davis was doing post Forest.
  • Options
    I would be interested (for my parents obviously!) are you willing to split them or only to sell them in one bunch?
  • Options
    I would be interested (for my parents obviously!) are you willing to split them or only to sell them in one bunch?
    Me too. My mum's a huge fan and my dad will get dragged along so I'll have 2 if you're happy to split em.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    No from me. I'd been slightly tempted to get them for my mum but I really wouldn't want to put my Dad through that, unless I was feeling particularly evil.  Her Cliff albums get regularly rearranged round their house.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can you get tickets for the after gig sniff and orgy fest?
  • Options
    I'll have two as well no doubt if they're still going
  • Options

Alright people

I can split them up just whisper me how many you want with a contact number and I will be in touch when I have them in hand!

Can I just say they could be in the upper tier but for £5 you cant complain!

Cheers

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Sorry, MoG .......didn't realise the film had such sad family memories for you.

So I've removed my post.
  • Options

Can I just say I only have a few tickets left at the moment but I should be getting more so keep the orders coming in and I will try to sort you all out!

Cheers

• Options
    Sad but True fact:
    "Summer Holiday" was the only film My Dad took my Brother Peter to see before Peter died (aged 4). If round Parents house even now We rush to switch Radio off as soon as Hank Marvin's guitar plays the first note.....

Sorry if thats put a dampner on things.
  • Options
    The video for wired for sound is astounding, the roller skates, black dudes in green leotards, massive Sony walkmans.. Stuff of legends.
  • Options
    I will state that devil woman is a bit of a tune
  • Options
    Carrie's not too harsh.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah..............................
    Its Christmas time, mistletoe and wine.
    Children singing...............
    They dont write classics like that anymore.

I think the Van Susans should do a cover of that.....
    Where's young Olly?
    ; )
  • Options
    Some of Cliff's early stuff is decent rock n roll. He played a free concert on the beach (and yes he did the song) to celebrate Albufeira's 500th anniversary a few years back, I have to say he was great entertainment, but then you don't stay as popular as him for 55 years if you have not got something about you. Has done some right old pony at times though. Got a street named after him here too. 
  • Options
    Cliff View Road?
  • Options
    Actually, location wise it could be called that BK, but it is Rua Sir Cliff Richard in fact!
  • Options
    My sister has all the perfumes he brought out, miss you nights is one smells ok actualy, also his wine is ok bit pricey tho. Deep down every one loves a bit of cliff at somepoint in your life one of his songs would be there, mistle tow and wine for me was the first xmas after my dad lost his job 3 young kids one with downs at home knowing all u have is dole money, none of us got what we wanted that year but we had the best time together that xmas my sis played it over and over. Makes u realise the value of family.
  • Options
    Check out all the people dissing a man who's sold millions of records and lives on his own island in paradise - you couldn't make it up.

I'll have two tickets off you Terry, if they're still available.
  • Options
    Morning people
    I now have the tickets in hand if you can whisper me your details ASAP I could meet you up town if you are up there? just to let you know they are in the upper level but for a jacks each it isn't bad!
    Cheers
  • Options
    I thought the title of the thread was Cliff Richard at 102. I thought - he can only be in his 90s.
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm washing my hair that night.
  • Options
    adamtheaddick October 15 Quote

My sister has all the perfumes he brought out, miss you nights is one smells ok actualy, also his wine is ok bit pricey tho. Deep down every one loves a bit of cliff at somepoint in your life one of his songs would be there, mistle tow and wine for me was the first xmas after my dad lost his job 3 young kids one with downs at home knowing all u have is dole money, none of us got what we wanted that year but we had the best time together that xmas my sis played it over and over. Makes u realise the value of family.

Here's a fellow who has his values and priorities spot on.