Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where's Chirpy gone

2»

Comments

• Options
    Got bored of the cliveg username eh? ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Such a spoilsport!

• Options

Thanks for the concern folks. Even BFR was moved to comment, which was nice.

HWankfield, you're right. I don't know you.

I've missed you too Len. 

I've been asked to come back to sort out a few who have sadly got out of hand during my sabbatical.

If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted posting on our board with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play, so be it. I am ready for the fight. The fight against falsehood and those who peddle it. My fight begins today. Thank you and good evening.

How very two_shedsesq!!
  • Options

Well yes I did really. I wondered how long it would take. I tried to be more and more Chirpy as time went on. I thought my rant about Stephen Fry sleeping at Old Trafford would have given me away. Curb_it and Plaaaaaayer spotted me in the end.

Chirpy got very angry in that infamous thread, he was right too though however long his lunch had been that day. When I saw later that I'd said I was leaving I felt I had to go to protect the integrity of Chirpy Red.

Time is a great healer, well the markets are quiet to be honest. I'm off the booze for Oct and Nov (as I do every year to prepare for Christmas) and 10 hours at my desk is a long time.

So I'm back with my own humourous take on everything, a touch of levity goes a long way.

Just don't take me too seriously folks, believe me, I don't.
  • Options
    I've missed you chirpy.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I wasn't concerned, just thought I'd gone "deaf" :-)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    You were far more entertaining when you were gay.
  • Options
    Good to have you back Chirpy.
  • Options
    You were far more entertaining when you were gay.

Thanks Ducky.....
  • Options
    Are you Jonny Vegas ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    Fair cop Guv....
  • Options
    yesssss !!!!

I knew it

Appreciate your honesty ... will keep it schtum