Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wayne Rooney writes to Uefa to reduce ban after Montenegro red

Ha ha ha

Comments

• MOG that picture has to be fake as Wayne Rooney surely can't spell 'kicking'.

I would have thought he would go with:

'To man of futbawl, sori i woz norty nawty bad wen i playd. I no i shood not kik anuva man. Plz let me play games in poleland i will b gud on the grass. But off the grass is anuva story. From ur fave Engerland playa, Wayne'
  • I think you are both bestowing the spud faced nipper with a greater understanding of the concept than is really necessary.
    I dont think he understands 'apology' and when asked to write a letter he would be proud to go through them all, as per my initial picture!
  • You'll all be sorry when he turns down the opportunity to come here on loan in Jan.
  • Actual LOL
  • Wayne Rooney has an IQ of 145.   Don't mistake lack of further education for lack of intelligence
  • Wayne Rooney has an IQ of 145.   Don't mistake lack of further education for lack of intelligence
    So, one of the ''special'' 5% eh?
    Idiot savant?

I don't think anyone thinks he is stupid because he doesn't have a degree.  I think everyone thinks he is stupid because of how he speaks and acts.
  • And because he is......
  • Sponsored links:

I don't think anyone thinks he is stupid because he doesn't have a degree.  I think everyone thinks he is stupid because of how he speaks and acts.
    Err, he doesnt really have an IQ of 145...does he, Henry?
  • Floyd, don't feed the troll.
  • Floyd, don't feed the troll.
    Good point Clive - schoolboy error on my part!

• Yeah, I should be stupid like him. Brains in my feet and the mental ability to compute angles and distance and power at faster than the speed of light or consciousness. And a talent that the whole world wants and is ready to pay for.
  • Good plan. The hand writing will be so bad, that by the time they decipher it the tournament will be over and the ban wont start till the World Cup qualifiers start.
  • Yeah, I should be stupid like him. Brains in my feet and the mental ability to compute angles and distance and power at faster than the speed of light or consciousness. And a talent that the whole world wants and is ready to pay for.
    I blame the weed!
    err no one is arguing about his undoubted talent with older ladies or a football.
  • It weird this thing about Rooney being thick, cause he doesn't come across as stupid when interviewed, seems a bright lad. 
  • It weird this thing about Rooney being thick, cause he doesn't come across as stupid when interviewed, seems a bright lad. 
    Anyone who can get away with, what he does, with his misses isn't thick.
    it's probably because he looks like a jug eared farm hand
  • Sponsored links:

..and he does seem to appear to get better with age, though his sending off was pretty low down the scale.
    Unfortunately, sometimes actions speak louder than words.

He doesnt help himself.

• Of course, still not a sending off in League 1 though.
  • Of course, still not a sending off in League 1 though.
    Judging by some of our refs this season, it might well have been a penalty!
  • I think this is a stupid idea. If they now only give him a 1 match ban, the authorities will be deluged by letters for every sending off. Seem as though on that basis it will be 2 matches
  • And why has he written to them while the ban stands at 1 game? They're not going to reduce it from 1 game to 0 are they.
  • And why has he written to them while the ban stands at 1 game? They're not going to reduce it from 1 game to 0 are they.
    MINIMUM one game ban, but as it was a straight red and may go down as violent conduct, it will probably be 3 games
  • It should be 3 games. It was violent conduct as he made no attempt for the ball whatsoever.
  • It should be 3 games. It was violent conduct as he made no attempt for the ball whatsoever.
    3 games in a 38/46 game season, of course. 3 games in a 6 game championship, disproportionate to the crime
  • Should be a one game ban and be forced to shave his head for 3 games!