Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnny English - The Movie

I'm not talking about the latest Premiership 'star' but the new film out at the moment , just wondered if anyone had been to see it / was going to see it?

Comments

• Options
    Nope.But i'm guessing it'll be one of the worst films you'll ever see.
  • Options
    My 8 year old loved it but i guess the humour is ideal for that age group.
  • Options
    The first one was class, hope the second one is as good...trailers look good....seeing it later this week....rohan atkinson is so funny, superb comedy actor...not many people could make the word "bob" funny, but he can...
  • Options
    its is shockingly poor
  • Options

Its all about opinions - my 6 year old's opinion was that it was funny......

• Options
    The first one was funny for all ages....my dad came and watched it with me and said it was one of the funniest films he had ever seen. 

Hopefully the 2nd one is as good.
  • Options
    I'm on duty to take my son to see this at the weekend. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Loved the first one.
    Thought the new one was pants.
    But I know others that enjoyed it, clearly one of those films that will split opinions.
  • Options
    My kids liked it - not as good as the first but better than Tinker Tailor which I saw tonight - cack with a capital C
  • Options

Trailor looked funny for Jonny English, not my cup of tea but one to watch when its on tv at some point.

Saw Tinker Tailor on Saturday night. Thought the acting was superb and the storyline incredibly confusing but once I got home and read wikipedia it all made sense and I can say I did enjoy it!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The problem with trailers is that I usually find that they include every good moment from the film in them!!! If the trailer is so so, the film really is in trouble.