Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Incident in Bexleyheath

Comments

• Options
    DOES IT REALLY MATTER?
    Nope

Just shows which aspects of the story appeal to certain people ...
  • Options
    Some people a unbelievable. How disrespectful.
  • Options
    Its all a matter of how you look at it, Bexleyheath is in "Greater London", if you wiki it they say it is a Suburb of London, however SE London to me is more Deptford, Charlton, Woolwich etc.  
    got a DA postcode aint it?

makes it kent to me
  • Options
    whatever postcode it is and whether it is SE London, Kent or effing Timbuckbloodytoo who cares. A woman has lost her life. Get a grip some of you and show a little respect. RIP and thoughts and sympathies go out to her family and friends.
  • Options
    whatever postcode it is and whether it is SE London, Kent or effing Timbuckbloodytoo who cares. A woman has lost her life. Get a grip some of you and show a little respect. RIP and thoughts and sympathies go out to her family and friends.
    Hear hear.
  • Options
    Just come back from work from Bexleyheath.

When I parked this morning I saw a elderly woman lying down (she looked in her 60's) and the policewoman was helping her, i think she was the one that got stabbed. When I left work the place where I parked and the road is shut off so that means I had to leave my car overnight. According to the police it was a mental woman who stole the knife from a butchers shop in the high street, she tried to steal one from Asda but they stopped her in time.
  • Options
    Front of the ES tonight.
  • Options
    R.I.P. To the innocent woman who lost her life today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shocking news, poor lady RIP
  • Options
    heard the woman was 59 years old and worked in the solicitors.

shocking to think this is a stone throw away from where i live. poor woman and her family...R.I.P.
  • Options
    Tragic thoughts are with the family
  • Options
    Too close to home for my liking.  Missus' place is 2 minutes away from the place it happened and my Aunt and little cousin at The Rose.

RIP.
  • Options
    What a shame =/ tragic. Jimmy  Mizen was stabbed on my road so I know what it feels like. You should be able to feel safe in your own neibourhood but I am afraid it doesn't work like that. 

RIP
  • Options
    It doesn't work like that. Care in the community doesn't work like that. If that's the case.

Think we can all relate to the area. My dad is at bottom of oaklands. Neither here nor there really. God love the poor woman who went up the road today and didn't come home.
  • Options
    The second incident happened yards from my sixth form (Bexleyheath Academy/School) at roughly 10 minutes after i had entered via the Asda gate near goals....Bexleyheath is going to the pits.
  • Options

I know the Amb crew who were at the call. Not a nice job for them.

Such a shame for the family of the women involved. Lets hope justice is swift and that should the person be found to have mental problems, get help that she obviously needs.

• Options
    just had a call from my sister...turns out my brother and sister know the victims son. he's a popular character. i know one or two lifers who will know the family too.

shocking.
  • Options
    What solicitors? TG Baines?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone on here was all going to know her. Poor people. So sad.

Just spoke to my dad about it and he said I would have hit her with my stick. But how would either victim have seen her coming. It's not what you would expect on a Monday morning.

RIp that poor lady and sympathy to all her family.
  • Options
    Shit, take it I'm one of them. Message me Gary.
  • Options
    I've asked him too and apologies Gary I have sent same message three times. Sorry.
  • Options
    Just read the article in the mail. I am totally choked and tearful. Just so awful.
  • Options
    Gonna sink this as a few of us will know some of the family involved. Can't sleep, can't get my head around it
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    But if you sink it the family will think we don't care.

And we do.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
  • Options
    edited October 2011
  • Options
    edited October 2011
  • Options
    Tragic.  Thoughts are with the family and friends and especially anyone from here who knew them.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!