Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other teams results to cheer me up

Bromley 4 AFC Totten 0 in 1Q RD of the FA Cup. Strange to say but Mark Goldberg - yes, THE Mark Goldberg - is doing a good job as Bromley's manager as they are also top of the Ryman Premier League.

And in the Tandridge League Green Division Under 8s opening fixture in sunny Chelsfield
Orpington 1 Chislehurst Wanderers 3. The boy done good coming off the bench to play the whole second half. Much bigger and better squad this year and a proper keeper which makes a difference. And for Len Glover, my son's squad number is 6 just like Kish!

Comments

• Options
    my sunday team had our first game today, winning 5-2 and playing really well.

Shame when you peak on the first game of the season !
  • Options
    Must be the managers' fault.
  • Options
    first game for my team as well...a glorious 8-1 defeat !!!...things can only get better.
  • Options
    Don't think it was us who beat you Eltham as it was a Vets game but my mob beat Super Rats 8-1 on Sunday down at Beckenham. Although laughably I scored their solitary goal wicked deflection from the edge of the box.