Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey to Blackpool

Comments

• Options
    Almost as annoying as:

"This"

or

"+1"

If that is really all you can be arsed to type, why bother at all :(
    This.
    +1
  • Options
    Cant see him at lpool for to long
  • Options
    I think he'll eventually take over Gerrards place and play the role that Gerrard does and stay at Liverpool

When he gets to 30/31 he'll come back south to West Ham
    Nah, some foreign talent will come and dominate. English players always lack something
  • Options
    I think he'll eventually take over Gerrards place and play the role that Gerrard does and stay at Liverpool

When he gets to 30/31 he'll come back south to West Ham
    Nah, some foreign talent will come and dominate. English players always lack something

A chance?

• Options
    Did anyone see his interview about 3-4 weeks ago saying how he was a big fish in a small pond at Charlton but now he's a small fish in a big pond at Liverpool? Thought his comments were abit disrespectful.
  • Options
    Did anyone see his interview about 3-4 weeks ago saying how he was a big fish in a small pond at Charlton but now he's a small fish in a big pond at Liverpool? Thought his comments were abit disrespectful.
    Big fish on a small bench..
  • Options
    So, what is going on with Shelvey? I'm not very clued up on him, last i heard he was at Blackpool but you guys are talking about him being at Liverpool? I haven't really kept track of him since he left...
  • Options
    at blackpool on loan from liverpool
  • Options
    Scored a penalty for Blackpool tonight.
  • Options
    Scored a penalty for Blackpool tonight.
    Wow, must be quality then. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     - Actually he's just scored again 2 in 4 Minutes!
  • Options
    Just Scored again
  • Options
    Whey! Go Jonjo. 
    If we beat Halifax I hope we draw Blackpool in the FA this year, would love to see him play a game back at The Valley. 
  • Options
    Shelvey hatrick. Well done son.
  • Options
    hattrick :(
  • Options
    Jon Joe hat-trick tonight against Leeds
  • Options
    You can say that again.
  • Options
    Jon Joe hat-trick tonight against Leeds
  • Options
    Thats 4 in 5 days. Charlton legend.
  • Options
    Richard O'brien with a hat-trick for Blackpool tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

he should have saved them goals for the scum on saturday

as a west ham fan with a little bit of charlton in him he hates em as much as us all !

• Options
    Nobody likes to see Leeds get pumped at home do they? - MUCH!!!
  • Options
    Get in there Jonjo , is he good enough for Liverpool, or Champ level?
  • Options
    Hattrick at Elland Road. He'll be starting for Liverpool next season.
  • Options
    Hattrick at Elland Road. He'll be starting for Liverpool next season.
    If Gerrard continues to be injured all the time.
  • Options
    Bad night for Hubcaps in goal for Leeds tonight - subbed at half time to spare him further embarassment. Think JJ had a more enjoyable evening.
  • Options
    Blackpool are a strange, strange team!
  • Options
    Bad night for Hubcaps in goal for Leeds tonight - subbed at half time to spare him further embarassment. Think JJ had a more enjoyable evening.
    I think the guy with the clipboard ejected him for standing!
  • Options

So now we know, hat-trick away to Leeds last night. The worst thing for me is anticipating the latest Premiership rip off whereby they will be like kids in a Sweet Shop buying up the best talent from ours and other Academies for £100,000. We have some very shrewd people in our set up who will need to put their thinking caps on.

My first thought is to buy outright with complete control, a small Club in say France. Register all our best young players with them and bring them here on loan. Am I crazy, or might that work.