Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Looking too far ahead, I know, but November is tough

Just three league games in November, but tough ones - Preston (home), Brentford (away), Huddersfield (home).

Comments

• Slow news day?

• Just three league games in November, but tough ones - Preston (home), Brentford (away), Huddersfield (home).
    It could be a season defining month.
  • edited September 2011
    At least we have home advantage in two of them and if we want automatic promotion you have to beat the teams around you. Tough yes but nobody ever won anything without relishing the challenge and earning the right for an automatic spot. BRING IT ON!
  • And dont forget the mysterious empty weekend.  12th November is the first round of the FA Cup. I am really surprised the club do not have the FA Cup round fixtures in brackets.

• Don't like to worry you even more, but we will be back for the Huddersfield and Brentford games. Not a good omen... 
  • When is the home match vs Preston on sale?.
  • That's the games we've got to win if we want to be champions.
  • Of course, the cup game sandwiched in between these games will be a shaky performance at Whitstable Town or somewhere similar.
  • 7 points minimum, no problem
  • Looking forward to some tough hard games with us coming out on top.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we don't beat the teams that are challenging with us and end up missing out on promotion because of it then that tells us one thing: We wasn't good enough.

There's gonna be a lot of ups and downs to come this season

• The Hartlepool v Preston game in hand is in November as well.

0-0 written all over it :-)

• November is tough - for Preston, Brentford and Huddersfield.
    It will be if we can sustain our level of results.

I was always taught to let the opposition worry about you.

;o)