Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Traffic cones

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related

I didn't want to add this to the match thread.

What a joke. Cones along the vast majority of the M1 & M25, with average speed cameras of 50mph. As per usual there was no road works going on. I thought the govt were meant to be sorting this out.

NB I parked in the MKD car park & knew it would take half hour to get out, without a sharp exit. Legged it on the final whistle & got out with no delay.

Got home to Bromley at 11.40pm, think we did well under the circumstances. Did anyone do better & more to the point I'm sure many did a lot worse ?

PS I hope I don't get any speeding tickets, although I did see a flash at the traffic lights as you come off the M25 to join the A20.

Comments

• Think Tavern got back to charlton about 11.45 with a drop off in welling too.

• As far back as I can recall, there have always been roadworks on the M1.
  • I cut down the A5, joined the M1 at I think J10, only to realise that the southbound access was shut and I was directed north into 5 miles of stationary traffic....watched the coaches pass me in the opposite direction, finally made the next junction and turned around.....arrived back in Welling at 11.35.

amazed I didn't get nabbed for speeding

• I cut down the A5, joined the M1 at I think J10, only to realise that the southbound access was shut and I was directed north into 5 miles of stationary traffic....watched the coaches pass me in the opposite direction, finally made the next junction and turned around.....arrived back in Welling at 11.35.

amazed I didn't get nabbed for speeding

....yet......