Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help - info on Sir Chris

As part of my daughter's homework she needs to write a biography on someone and has chosen Sir Chris.  As you would expect she's found plenty of information on his playing career but needs a variety of other information - e.g. siblings, offspring etc, etc.  Does anyone have any knowledge they can share or any links to where we can get this info?

Cheers in advance - RRH

Comments

• Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Powell

Why not just contact the training ground: I'm sure Chris would Help in anyway He could.
  • Options
    Would be pretty cool to go in the next day and say, SCP helped me with my homework
  • Options
    Would be pretty cool to go in the next day and say, SCP helped me with my homework
    I think your work might think you are nuts, leave it to your daughter to tell about her homework

• Options
    I remember when I was at school we had to pick names from a box and I was left with Martin Luther King as my surname was last on the register - I like to think that's where my interest in the American civil rights and politics in general came from.
    You should remind your daughter that one of SCP's middle names is Robin - maybe she could put forward an argument for predestination! Guarenteed golden star.
  • Options
    Is Robin "Lennie's" real name......?

Hmmm...the plot thickens.....
  • Options

Thanks guys - daughter is currently drafting a letter to the big man himself.

While she's doing that .... anything anyone want us to ask on their behalf?!!!

• Options
    ha.

reminds me of a similar project and a letter my sister sent to darren bent - asking what it was like to have his brother marcus playing next to him.

don't think she ever got a reply.
  • Options
    I'm sure Curbs' middle name was Robin
  • Options
    Even weirder......
  • Options
    Indeed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Richard Murrays full name is Richard Oswald Brian Ian Niall Murray did you know?
  • Options
    ....* X files music*......
  • Options
    ....* X files music*......
    Played by Billy Cotton.