Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

News Flash!!

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
The long awaited for Gnomes are now expected in early December!

Comments

• Options
    Get in.
    Powell really is pulling the club together.
  • Options
    So paynter is joining after all.
  • Options
    Is it over 6ft?
  • Options
    As I dont personally know, I dont feel that I can put AFKA jokes on this thread.
  • Options
    The long awaited for Gnomes are now expected in early December!
    More Chris Powell signings i presume...
  • Options
    I was in the club shop on saturday and there certainly are an extreme number of Charlton Gnomes on display. (Has anyone bought one yet?) I hope the security is tight because the shop looked like a prime target for the Garden Gnome Liberation Front. (Or Front pour la Libération des Nains de Jardin as Yann would call it.)
  • Options
    I must buy some for the sponsorship prizes. i hope they are not all sold out by the time i get round to it.
  • Options
    Ha ha.....gottalaugh.....they've turned up months late.......obviously missed Christmas and my guess is they've now got hundreds of the little buggers!!!
  • Options
    They break easy
  • Options
    They would do with all your weight on them Shag!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oi ! Am on a diet . Must've been the millwall postman
  • Options
    you got a black market one. Anyway you should have collected it expecting me to flipping post it to you.

• Options
    YOU should of delivered it more like
  • Options
    you got a black market one. Anyway you should have collected it expecting me to flipping post it to you.

The thing is if they don't like it where they end up they always find their way back to the shop they are bought in for re-sale........they are gnomes after all and have a mind and thought process of their own.

• Options
    True enough soundas... hopefully whoever wins this time, the gnome will be happy there and gets the treatment it is deserved.

• Options
    I might win it
  • Options
    True enough soundas... hopefully whoever wins this time, the gnome will be happy there and gets the treatment it is deserved.

I might win it
    If you do, I hope you do the decent thing and put it back into the draw and let it go to some-one who would appreciate it, like me(hint). It is obvious you are a gnome hater and thus undeserving of such a treasure.
  • Options
    Shag doesn't deserve a gnome, he wears white trainers and everything.
  • Options
    I promise you if i do win it , you can have it . Plus the broken one and a pair of white trainers
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQxTWDLZ8o&feature=related

I actually own an original of this record.

If the link works I will be shocked.

PS I wasn't expecting it to come out like that I thought it would be a written link!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was in the club shop on saturday and there certainly are an extreme number of Charlton Gnomes on display. (Has anyone bought one yet?) I hope the security is tight because the shop looked like a prime target for the Garden Gnome Liberation Front. (Or Front pour la Libération des Nains de Jardin as Yann would call it.)
    I am a charlton gnome escapee!