Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walk for Jack - PLEASE READ

Could you all take a look at this link. I don't personally know the kid but a lot of my rugby union team mates at Blackheath play Rugby League and know the boy from there. I got invited to an event on Facebook by some of my team mates and I read the link that was posted. It has to be one of the most tragic things I have read in a long time.

I'd be grateful if you could take some time to read.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    Earlier this month (September 2011) a young Harlequins Rugby League academy player Jack Brennan was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer.Having suffered with numbness in his neck and shoulders for months, which he put down to a injury, 18 year old Jack and his family now has to face up to a fight against a Cancer which has now spared throughout his body and is inoperable in its present form.Jack started a course of chemotherapy at the Royal Marsden Hospital on Thursday and the doctors are hoping Chemotherapy will reduce the tumours enough to operate at a later date.The rugby league community has come together to try to raise some money for Jack and his family. There will be a sponsored walk on the 1 of October 2011 from the Twickenham Stoop to his amateur club Greenwich Admirals on the other side of London. The event will start at 9.am and the route will be 19.5 miles through the capitol and will go via Westminster Abby and the Houses of Parliament. We are aiming to raise as much as we can to make life for him and his family better in any way we can.
    http://www.justgiving.com/Walk-For-Jack