Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2012

Release date is 21st October with a demo to come a couple of weeks beforehand. I'm looking forward to it this year, it should be a lot more fun to play as Charlton at least!

Comments

• Options
    We'll have a transfer budget of...........undisclosed.
  • Options
    Welling to the Champs League, always a fun challenge
  • Options
    We'll have a transfer budget of...........undisclosed.
    That could go either way to be honest.
  • Options
    Any news on the iphone version ?
  • Options
    cant wait for this, charlton to the prem in 2 years is my aim!
  • Options
    cant wait for this, charlton to the prem in 2 years is my aim!
    With an editor I can achieve it in a hour, just swap them for man city as they're used to clawing themselves out of this division. ;-)
  • Options
    Release date is 21st October with a demo to come a couple of weeks beforehand. I'm looking forward to it this year, it should be a lot more fun to play as Charlton at least!
    Bring it on!
  • Options
    To be honest, I won't go anywhere near this until at least January when they've patched up all the bugs (and I only stepped up from 10 to 11 a couple of months ago so want to get some game usage.

Looking forward to it though.
  • Options
    free if you download it

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    free if you download it

Are we talking illegally?

I have been known to do this on many occassions but this is one of the few titles I won't due to the fact that I know damn well I'm gonna get many hours (far too many if I'm honest) useage from it, so I honestly don't begrudge the £30.
  • Options
    best £30 you can spend (apart from up 65's in welling). buy it dont illegally download it...unless he is talkin about the demo.
  • Options
    Not bought it illegally I think after the hours I put into it if anything were to go wrong a few season in i'd have a breakdown
  • Options
    Not bought it illegally I think after the hours I put into it if anything were to go wrong a few season in i'd have a breakdown
    I once lost a save game that I was 16 seasons into................Talk about major depression. It was totally my fault as I was clearing out a lot of old save game files and deleted that one by mistake.
  • Options
    I keep multiply copy's of my file just in case one goes corrupt.

Think I'll wait until they release the inevitable patches for FM, they usually have problems on release
  • Options
    I once lost a save game that I was 16 seasons into................Talk about major depression. It was totally my fault as I was clearing out a lot of old save game files and deleted that one by mistake.
    On the same wave length as Big Red, lost a game a couple of times a few seasons in and was gutted, think i'm abit paranoid with saving multiple versions of it now a days
  • Options
    Always backed up since I accidentally saved it after 8 years of getting the addicks to the prem and resigning to join kettering.
  • Options
    There's an option in the Preferences page where it uses multiple save game files for you, you don't need to do it manually.