Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotland football

Whilst we all know they are taking the piss with what they get from our taxes----------that stupid "national athem"--- and the anti English  BS they come out with. I hope that their football team against all the odds get through to the finals. The Tartan Army deserve to be there. Cardinal Sin was up there for yesterdays game im sure he had a great. Although im sure 5 mins after they qualify i will be sick of reading about the Tartan Army in our press deep down i`ll be glad for the peeps like Cardinal that have put the miles in.

Comments

• Options
    I hope they crash & burn.................
  • Options
    My mum went as well, she's going on Tuesdey as well, they got well and truly robbed yesterday.
  • Options
    My mum went as well, she's going on Tuesdey as well, they got well and truly robbed yesterday.

So they got robbed. Ireland have been robbed. England have been robbed. Yada yada yada. Go to Scotland on a day England play and see the pubs full of Scots wearing England's opponents shirts. I wish them exactly the level of success that the tartan army wish for England.

• Options
    I don't see what a bunch of moronic jock fans has to do with the fact they conceeded a non-penalty in the 88th min, only to go down the other end have their player tripped and get booked for diving....

I'm more than happy to watch Scotland get tonked, it means I can give the mother plenty of stick, don't like to see anyone get done over by a stupid ref though.
  • Options
    Pony.
  • Options
    There's a good documentary on iPlayer that's well worth a look: Away With The Tartan Army. It portrays the Scotland fans with bags of sympathy, and there's some memorable moments on the pitch. And for England fans, most of it shows Scotland losing. In fact at one point, one of the presenters actually says, 'If you're wondering why we're showing so many defeats, here's something a bit different- a draw that felt like a defeat'. 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    There's a good documentary on iPlayer that's well worth a look: Away With The Tartan Army. It portrays the Scotland fans with bags of sympathy, and there's some memorable moments on the pitch. And for England fans, most of it shows Scotland losing. In fact at one point, one of the presenters actually says, 'If you're wondering why we're showing so many defeats, here's something a bit different- a draw that felt like a defeat'. 
    Cheers @Stig.  That brought back so many memories, at least one of which was happy 😉