Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bessone

Back at Swansea, apparently. Bizarre to think he may end up playing in the Prem.

Comments

• 2 yr deal, free transfer
  • Looks like Swansea have panicked a bit
  • edited September 2011
    Didnt their left back break his leg last week? so im guessing he will just be cover...

• I'm pleased for him I thought he was a good player and would have fitted in better with the team we have now.Good luck Fede.
  • edited September 2011
    Didnt their left back break his leg last week? so im guessing he will just be cover...
    Tate broke his leg in a golf buggy accident
  • I thought it sounded fishy ;o)
  • Didnt rate him at all. He will be taken to pieces at that level.

as above

can't believe he's gone there , the world's gone mad

seems some prem teams are preparing for third division football already!

• Didnt their left back break his leg last week? so im guessing he will just be cover...
    Tate broke his leg in a golf buggy accident
    Shouldnt really be using a golf buggy on the pitch anyway.  What was the ref thinking?

Strange signing, but he's cheap and in short bursts he may be ok. A decent reserve LB, but not a regular starter.
  • Sponsored links:

• i'm in the same bracket as him, put better footballers around me, give me nothing to do and i look a lot better than when i actually have something to do

***for PBS***

unless i'm running the line and i'm different gravy

• Isn't Tate their captain? Massive blow for them...
  • Has just signed for Millwall on a short term deal.
  • Spanners have got themselves a crap right footed left back.
  • By God, I'd almost forgotten about this useless fucker.
  • By God, I'd almost forgotten about this useless fucker.

Who's the master now Leroy?
  • It is perhaps a measure of how sh*t he was that i genuinely can't even remember him playing for us!
  • Odds on him scoring against us on 15 March?
  • I thought he was quite good.
  • edited February 2014
    Huskaris said:

I thought he was quite good.

I seem to remember reading or hearing that Powell was ready to keep him but then Wiggins became available and he (Bessone) allegedly didn't want to stay as second choice. Hence Evina coming in too at the same time.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2014
    All I can remember is the rocket that almost smashed the bar into pieces in the 0-0 on the final day vs Hartlepool.

Maybe it's an indication as how bad that game was that's my lasting memory of it.
  • LenGlover said:

Huskaris said:

I seem to remember reading or hearing that Powell was ready to keep him but then Wiggins became available and he (Bessone) allegedly didn't want to stay as second choice. Hence Evina coming in too at the same time.
    But if memory serves me right, Evina turned up before Wiggins....................
  • All I can remember is the rocket that almost smashed the bar into pieces in the 0-0 on the final day vs Hartlepool.

Maybe it's an indication as how bad that game was that's my lasting memory of it.

I remember that too. The power of it was the most powerful shot I have ever seen at The Valley
  • in absence of Wiggins he is a lot better than what we have got.
  • Rather have Lennon or fox to be honest.
  • LenGlover said:

Huskaris said:

But if memory serves me right, Evina turned up before Wiggins....................
    That may well have been the case presumably because the Wiggins deal took longer to finalise. Weren't Watford or Reading in for him?
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Huskaris said:

That may well have been the case presumably because the Wiggins deal took longer to finalise. Weren't Watford or Reading in for him?
    Yes he certainly came in after Evina. Bournemouth kept saying he wasn't for sale, all of a sudden he seemed to be ready to sign for Watford, happily we managed to speak to him & he came to the Valley instead.
  • Thought he did perfectly well for us at the time.
  • All I can remember is the rocket that almost smashed the bar into pieces in the 0-0 on the final day vs Hartlepool.

That shot was unbelievable, and really did take everyone by surprise - the power of it, plus the fact that it was Bessone.

I also think it is the most powerful shot I've seen at The Valley! Everything else he did epitomized average.
  • Seem to remember a lot at the time would have been happy for us to sign him. Poor player now that he's at Millwall...

I said at the time he was ok but hoped we would sign better. Fortunately we did.