Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Tubbs

2»

Comments

• Options
    scored 3 goals in 4 games so far
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Two words...Stuart Fleetwood

Done well since he left us
    Not really
    Scored 5 in 30 for Exeter
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Norfolk you're not getting Scott McGleish mixed up with Stuart Fleetwood are you?
  • Options
    scored 3 goals in 4 games so far
    Two of which were penalties, which he wouldn't be taking here anytime soon.
  • Options
    Two words...Stuart Fleetwood

Done well since he left us
    Not really
    Scored 5 in 30 for Exeter

Scored 18 goals for Hereford in all competitions last season. More than any of our strikers not including BWP.
  • Options
    With a surname like Tubbs he could become an object of ridicule with the Charlton Life faithful.
  • Options
    Single handedly got crawley from blue sq to prem on my footy manager

Sign him up
  • Options
    We can't sign him. He just doesn't have a footballers name!

• Options
    If we do sign Tubbs then we'd have to sign this player to be on the same team sheet!
  • Options

RichCawleySLP Richard Cawley
    Checked with #cpfc and #cafc regarding interest in Crawley's Matthew Tubbs - answer is a no from both.
    8 minutes ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    would they really tell Cawley if they were interested ? Methinks not.
  • Options
    Agreed, Large.

Especially at the close of "window".
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    A bit like Harry Redknapp on SSN this morning 'Large' going into work early at the Spurs training ground before 8.00 am saying everything is dead on the transfer front HMMMMMMMMM .....................the sickly smile gave it away Harry boy and you've never ever told a porky have you??????
  • Options
    Cawley is the font of all knowledge on the football rumours front ... he's rarely wrong!
  • Options
    Can't understand the problem with his name, he can just replace our Goalkeeper Tubbs !
  • Options
    We'll just have to sign a partner for him called crocket and but them dodgy suits and aviator shades :-)
  • Options
    Do you mind, I,m still wearing mine !