Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

blue square south

Welling top ... excellent

...and dartford 3rd, bromley 4th

Comments

• this season is Welling's one tbh
  • Welling have kept all of their starting XI from last season which, at this level, is relatively unheard of. Will go very close providing they don't lose the likes of Pugh (six goals already).
  • Welling have kept all of their starting XI from last season which, at this level, is relatively unheard of. Will go very close providing they don't lose the likes of Pugh (six goals already).

How are Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble & Grub doing ?
  • COME ON YOU DARTS
  • Dartford beat Bromley 3-1 today.
  • Welling still top
  • Southwark NewsSouthwark_News: RT @DulwichHamletFC: Dulwich Hamlet 3 Corinthian Casuals 0. Sawyer, Lawson and Bowen with the goals
  • And dont forget the huge game next saturday

1st place Welling play 2nd place Woking at Welling.

See all you addicks there cheering on Welling!!

If I'm there I will be cheering on Woking. Why would we cheer on a local rival? I hope you get beat.
  • Our keeper Connor Gough is on loan at Salisbury City in the Blue Square South who had another good win yesterday - 4.1 against Havant & Waterlooville, so they are now 4th. Reports show that he is performing well.
  • Sponsored links:

If I'm there I will be cheering on Woking. Why would we cheer on a local rival? I hope you get beat.

Yeah right.

Sad times when we see Welling as "rivals". Suppose that's the level we've sunk to ;-)
  • I reckon Chelmsford City will be up there again this year for their annual playoff failure