Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other Scores from Today.....

Comments

• Options
    Tbf they wouldn't have been 3rd now if megson was still there IMO. He they've got new manager syndrome. Under megson they would have lost a lot more than under jones
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options
    2-0 wednesday

fuck it
  • Options
    Game over.
  • Options
    Shit.
  • Options
    Rhodes will get a last min equalizer like in the reverse fixture. E
  • Options
    think I better get back down the bookies
  • Options
    Wankers.

I hope huddersfield finish 7th.
  • Options
    That's it, what date is the Wembley final? If we make it that far of course.
  • Options
    Does it really matter, just concentrate on our games.

It's still in our own hands!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are Huddersfield still unbeaten though... in non-Saturday 3pm kick offs against teams in the bottom half of the alphabet?

Surely they will want to protect their record.
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly Appy. Relax some of you. Like little girls.
  • Options
    Think we will win today so it will be as it was with one less game to play. It's all good
  • Options
    Great free kick
  • Options
    @Rob62 of course i'd rather be in our position but i'd rather have their current form
  • Options
    I can't tell if you are serious or not.....
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    0-2... what about the proud record?
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly Appy. Relax some of you. Like little girls.
    are you not worried at all? I think your one of them that is shitting it but putting on a brave face
  • Options
    Don't worry they still have to play the almighty Colchester yet.
    On a serious note, Makes today's game absolutely huge for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh well, just need to beat Oldham like we knew we had to do anyway.
  • Options
    Cracked up at that, really?
  • Options
    Surprised Ranger's actually managed to score. I think that puts him level on goals and arrests. Are people really losing their minds over Weds winning? I didn't realise they were ahead of us on points
  • Options
    Well you're definitely 'shitting it'. We're top and it's in our hands. And hudds are now out of it. COYR
  • Options
    We win today and sheff u win today. This win for wednesday means sod all
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Even IF we were to lose today, we would still be 5 points clear of Wednesday with a vastly superior goal difference. Some of you people need to get a grip.

A win today and we are in exactly the same position as the start of the day (assuming sheff utd win) and with one more game less to play.
  • Options
    SCP will be telling the players to concentrate on our results, we should do the same.

• Options
    I don't think anyone is going suicidal over this, most of us just expected a better showing from a half-decent Huddersfield team at home.
  • Options
    Even IF we lose today, we will still be 5 points clear of Wednesday. Some of you people need to get a grip.
    over the last month and a half haven't they cut our lead on them by about 10 points? carry on that form...
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wHpRvEEbC6s
    Blimey, that was quick, technology eh. Isn't it about time Big Mig does what he normally does at the other end?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!