Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Udninese Arsenal

Good game so far.  Arsenal lucky not to be 3 goals behind.

Comments

• Their goal was like something off Pro Evo ha ha
  • Is it harsh to say that the goal came from a poor Jenkinson throw in?
  • Arsenal might get through by default even if they lose as EUFA have kicked Fenerbahce out!
  • Arsenal might get through by default even if they lose as EUFA have kicked Fenerbahce out!
    Bit of a joke if that happens, the Turkish FA withdraw them, so they should get to enter another team.
  • UEFA have confirmed the Turkish team that came second last year will play champs league.

Quite right imo.
  • Fantastic penalty save.
  • Trabzonspor  who came 2nd in the Turkish league have already been eliminated from this season's Champions League in the qualifying rounds, so I can't see them taking over from Fenerbache.
  • Jenkinson done well to set up the move for Walcott to score.
  • Think they mentioned during half time that UEFA confirmed Trabzonspor will go into group stages.

• Trabzonspor  who came 2nd in the Turkish league have already been eliminated from this season's Champions League in the qualifying rounds, so I can't see them taking over from Fenerbache.
    During half time it was said UEFA have decided that's exactly what is going to happen!
  • Sponsored links:

• Came through a real test of character fantastically well tonight I thought.

As for Jenkinson, unbelievable. I cannot believe this is the same kid who i thought looked promising but still a bit raw at third tier domestic level just a few months ago. Strip out our allegencies, what a fairytale.
  • Came through a real test of character fantastically well tonight I thought.

As for Jenkinson, unbelievable. I cannot believe this is the same kid who i thought looked promising but still a bit raw at third tier domestic level just a few months ago. Strip out our allegencies, what a fairytale.
    I saw him at a Q&A at the Valley with dailley, came over as a nice shy lad that may go places in a few years, matured very quickly, still got a lot to learn but I reckon that there is a chance we could benefit from any England clause in the purchase.
  • edited August 2011
    Was pleased for Wenger - the press are trying to create a story and destabilise the club and Arsenal fans should rise above it.

• As for Jenkinson, unbelievable. I cannot believe this is the same kid who i thought looked promising but still a bit raw at third tier domestic level just a few months ago. Strip out our allegencies, what a fairytale.

Absolutely. As well as being a glowing endorsement of Jenkinson, his performance also says a lot about Wenger and that way in which Arsenal is set up, top-to-bottom, to nuture young players.

• edited August 2011
    Don't really understand the hatred of Arsenal by some on here, have played the best Football in the Premier league for years & have never spent Millions to do it. Time for Wenger to splash the cash finally though me thinks.
  • agree with ketman , it's a pleasure to watch them 
    and they are a proper club not wracking up debts (i think) so good luck to em
    not overspending and staying up there is a tough thing 
  • Only brought 350 last night though,
  • Ketman have a long hard word with yourself-------------------best football hogs wallop (sorry bollox)   ----- they didnt and never have tapped up players ? ------ they didnt sing for years "one nil to the Arse"? and there arogance is breathtaking-----the site of sarf london Gooners swaking (yes swanking ) about in their shit tops is sickening.

Burn em all -----the club-----the ground------their fans-------and the fanabe fans=================burn em all.

• Don't really understand the hatred of Arsenal by some on here, have played the best Football in the Premier league for years & have never spent Millions to do it. Time for Wenger to splash the cash finally though me thinks.
    The biggest wanker you'll meet will be an arsenal fan and it seems that half of South London supports them.
  • Jenkinson looked absolutely class last night. Didn't look out of place against a good side in the Champion's League.
  • Sponsored links:

• Only brought 350 last night though,

and half of them live in italy so they dont count !
  • edited August 2011
    any team that casts a shadow over tottenham hotspur gets plus points from me.
  • The Gunners looked good, no superstars in midfield, just a solid and tough, ruthless performance .. and as for Walcott, at last he looks like a man and not like the  mascot who's stayed on the field by accident. 
  • Enough with all this positive gooner shite.
    Udinese are poor. Give arsenal a real champs league tie, Bayern,Chelsea,Juve etc and see how pathetic they really are now.