Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HM Government E-Petitions...........

LINK   Revoke or seriously modify Part P Building regulations

It will only take a couple minutes. Can you all sign this petition for me please. It doesnt matter if you havent got a clue what its about but its very much relevenat to my work. Once you have signed it you will need to verify your email adrress by clicking the link in your email. Everyone that does it gets a "special" present from me. THANKS

Comments

• Never sign anything without knowing what it's about, so what's it about
  • Signed. A Rolex would be fine as a gift, thanks.
  • You should have seen the bloke that came and did a part P cert for me last year.

Couldn't even read and write properly, it's just a scam to get another fee out of you.
  • Basically, I am a fully qualified card carrying electrician. Because of
    government legislation I am not allowed to carry out work in a domestic
    property without notifying the local council and paying them to check
    it/sign it off for a fee. If you Mr. @Rothko, go to college and pay the
    stupid amount of money for the Part P course. You are then according to
    the law, technically able to carry out and sign off electrical
    installations in domestic properties with no problem. Its all a load of
    tosh
  • Dont forget to verify your email address
  • What about showers?
  • Done, you pop round and change my light bulb please
  • Signed.  Rolex for me too, please.  Do householder have to get the council involved as well when they are changing like for like eg new brass sockets to replace grotty plastic ones?
  • Nope your safe there
  • Sponsored links:

• signed mate 

the whole thing is one big joke
  • I've signed

It's all part of the stupid regulations that were part of the last governments agenda

Did you  apparently you cant put an extra electrical point in your own house without having to pay some council a fee to come and check it's ok.

I wish some one would start one about CRB checks my son who recently quailified as a teacher has had to have 9 CRB's in the last 4 years.

Some one is making a lot of money out of these schemes 

• Done.

HIPS, EPC's it's all the same really.  Entire industries have been created so some little bloke can walk round with a clipboard and tell you things you already know.  Part P is a joke, it's just all gone too far.
  • https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/2199

Full disclosure of all government documents relating to 1989 Hillsborough disaster

Up to 60k, need 100k for it to be debated in parliament.
  • Done. The police at Hillsborough were a disgrace, as was the Sun subesquently.
  • I wish some one would start one about CRB checks my son who recently quailified as a teacher has had to have 9 CRB's in the last 4 years.

They have but those created seem a bit wooly.  Why not start your own?
  • https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/2199

Full disclosure of all government documents relating to 1989 Hillsborough disaster

Up to 60k, need 100k for it to be debated in parliament.

You would have thought with the alleged support of Liverpool that they would easily hit 100,000
  • Done. Once I managed to successfully get past their spam filter...