Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bouncy bouncy

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
Do you think this will return this year, had to say I loved this but it sort of died of towards the end of last season when we were doing so poorly

Comments

• it was back with a vengeance yesterday so you won't be disappointed...
  • Its fun and harmless. Would be good to see a few thousand doing it at once.
  • ive heard it looks good from the jimmy seed as well
  • I sat in the east stand for one game last year towards the Jimmy seed and it did look quality
  • So that's what broke the badge on the back of the north stand.........................

Please ensure that if you feel compelled to hop like a rabbit, that soft soled footwear is worn at all times. May i recommend Doc Martens with air cushioned sole?

Of course, chav's are welcome to wear air nike's if they must. :-)
  • It should be banned and will be. The vibrations of hundreds of fat beer bellied North Standers bouncing has caused the problems with the CAFC badge on the rear of the north stand. FACT
  • So that's what broke the badge on the back of the north stand.........................

Please ensure that if you feel compelled to hop like a rabbit, that soft soled footwear is worn at all times. May i recommend Doc Martens with air cushioned sole?

I thought someone had banned trainers (and baseball caps)

• DM's it is then.
  • DM's it is then.
    but they MUST be sprayed luminous silver

Davestorry and I wear soft comfortable shoes with a velcro strap available from all Sunday mirror suppliments, would these be permissable?
  • Sponsored links:

• I sat in the east stand for one game last year towards the Jimmy seed and it did look quality

You know an a away fan? Disgusting.

Would love to see this back. Did we out sing the wall yesterday?
  • I backed a horse called Bouncy Bouncy yesterday. it Lost :(
  • Runs in 10 minutes at Southwell...4/1
  • thanks for tip jt
  • Beaten by a head 2nd.