Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham - Djimi Traore

Traore is a free agent and SSN are reporting that he is being offerred a two year contract, by West Ham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

• Well, thats made my sunday :-)
  • I was desperately upset that we look like missing out - Not

• Dam there goes our cover for Right back ; )
  • hmmm you sure?

can only find they have signed j lloyd samuel
  • hmmm you sure?

can only find they have signed j lloyd samuel
    They have not signed him yet, SSN said they have offered him a two year contract and that West brom are also interested, so there is a chance for CP to get in there still !!
  • Is scott parker gana leave? If he doesnt he is throwing away the opportunity to play in the euros next year. Villa could do with a player like him.
  • On purely humanitarian grounds, I think West Ham have suffered enough in recent years without this happening to them. Have we got a right back who would be happy to live in East London/Essex we could send them instead?
  • Honestly, i'd rather Franny than this fool.
  • I would be amazed if Allardyce signed this muppet.  But if he does then clearly the Spammers are conceding that they are staying in the Championship.
  • The last time he played at Upton Park he only lasted 29 minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

• is he even worse than Francis?

• Lincs asks: 'is he even worse than Francis?'
    Haven't you seen both play for us?
  • Lincs asks: 'is he even worse than Francis?'
    Haven't you seen both play for us?

only Francis, he's not as bad as the lynchmob seem to think .. allegedly i m o

• They deserve each other
  • Lincs
    You don't seem to have got the idea behind the use of 'allegedly'.  It is a device to try and prevent being sued for defamation (slander or libel) where the allegation being reported is unproven.  In the context you have used it, it becomes meaningless.
  • Traore is a free agent and SSN are reporting that he is being offerred a two year contract, by West Ham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Gutting , another one gets away...