Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Captain

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
Probably Already a thread on this but my search doesnt work, anway Who will be captain? my bets on jacko but i wouldnt mind Bwp having the armband 

Comments

• Options
    Jacko or Tayls. 
  • Options
    Expect it to be Jackson, would be risky giving it to Taylor as if things don't go to plan and he's out the team it would have to be changed.
  • Options
    Its difficult.Jacko, but what if we get in a left sided winger, where does Jacko play when we have so many central midfielders, I hate forwards being captains - I want them to focus on scoring and by nature they should be selfish, worrying more about themselves than the team, my choice would be central defence. 
  • Options
    JJ
  • Options
    JJ
  • Options

BWP

• Options

BWP

Is that who u think it will be or who u want it to be?
  • Options
    Jackson
  • Options
    who i think it will be
  • Options
    I don't think there is any doubt that it will be JJ as his been the captain whenever his played in pre-season where as far as I'm aware BWP hasn't worn it once...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think there is any doubt that it will be JJ as his been the captain whenever his played in pre-season where as far as I'm aware BWP hasn't worn it once...
  • Options
    JJ.
  • Options
    Couldn't think of a worse captain than BWP.

Jackson all the way for me
  • Options
    JJ
    BWP is not captian material
  • Options
    BWP was captain last year though...
  • Options
    BWP was captain last year though...
    Stand by my point. 
  • Options
    i thought this thread was about the infamous Captain who follows Charlton.
  • Options
    Can't imagine it being anyone other than JJ.
  • Options
    i think that and expect jackson to be captain. but like others i think a centre back should be captain as they can see the whole game. for that reason i would choose morrison as he was talking all night against den bosch! giving instructions out and commanding as well as giving out encouragment to teammates, was very pleasing to here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No doubt in my mind it will be Jackson but not sure he's vociferous enough or will be playing in the best positions tbh.
  • Options
    i thought morrison excellent talker
  • Options
    no one fancy hollands for captain?
  • Options
    JJ - BWP isnt a captain
  • Options
    Morrison for sure.
  • Options
    Francis
  • Options
    Jackson
  • Options
    Jackson
  • Options
    edited July 2011

JJ
  • Options
    Defo JJ.. 
    Hollands could do a job as captain too. 
    I think we have quite a few leaders in the squad this year, Even Sullivan in goal.. he is very vocal.