Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So - now for CB pairing

Following hot on the heels from the (more closely fought than expected) right back debate, I wanted to move on to the two CB berths.

With Andersen seemingly gone, I will start by saying we need another CB in, along with the other striker. Ideally someone with some pace.

For now, I would play to strengths and play Doherty and Morrison for aerial power.

Ideally replacing the Doc with a Rufus-a-like.

Views?

Comments

• can we not wait until the window closes and pick the whole XI?     : - )
  • Do we think thats it for Christian Dailly?
  • Doherty & Taylor, Morrison @ R/back

• Haven't thought of that. Dailly is a lot quicker than people think. Dont remember him getting skinned too many times last year.
  • I thought Taylor and Morrison both looked very good yesterday, and would be happy with them as the first choice pairing. Morrison made a mistake early on but after that they were solid, and were both very good in the air. We definately need another cb as back up, but as a first choice im happy with Taylor and Morrison

• We need to get another CB in, Doherty, Taylor and Morrison leaves us a tad light.
  • We need to get another CB in, Doherty, Taylor and Morrison leaves us a tad light.
    remember Mambo .. he's gotta play or he's gotta go
  • We have Mambo too. Could be good off the bench!
  • Taylor and Morrison until one of them makes a mistake and we kill them for it