Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phone 101

Herd this on radio today a "public info  ad"   it said there is a new number to phone other than 999  its 101. This is to help Obill. You phone 101 for "non serious crime" the examples given when your bicycle is stolen and when your car is broken into !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they f**kin sure !!!!!!!  so neither of these are "serious" and im sure once Obill have had their jollys  at some spar somewhere they might actually pop round see what all the fuss is. What message does that give to the scum out there ? its ok to nick and smash as Obill dont see it as wrong its just a pain in the arse for them !!

If is happens to me i think ill do the followong :

Me-----is that 101 ? i want to report my car has been broken into.

101--- thanks sir we will send someone round when we can be arsed.

Me----thanks ok, ohhh by the way i caught the scum bag chopped his hands and feet off set him on fire and left him in Kidbrooke village------------have a nice day.

Comments

• Options

''Hi I want to report a cyclist cutting me up in Bexley village''

• Options

''Hi I want to report a cyclist cutting me up in Bexley village''

"Thank you sir, however our last caller said he had chopped your hands & feet off and set fire to them meaning you cannot use a telphone so please stop wasting our time with prank calls"   
  • Options
    "I've just seen two men impersonating David Bedford trying to break into my house, so I dialled 101 101".
  • Options
    Is it 101 because once you have told them your problems it's send to room 101 never to be seen again .
    Useless Tossers .
  • Options
    I can kind of understand why this is happening. If you look at some of the calls to 999 you do begin to think that the gene pool needs a tad more chlorine. I'd like to think that when I call the Police because someone is in the process of ransacking my home, the Old Bill are not too busy to attend on account of being called out to some idiot who thinks that 999 is the appropriate number to call to say that his wife has gone out without leaving any food to eat (real incident).
  • Options
    Hmmmm...Reminds me of the first place I worked, if you needed maintenance to do anything you filled out the appropriate forms and prioritised it - there were five categories I think. However one of the engineers looked at the first one I put in and said "If it ain't life or death, forget it mate!"