Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£161M Euromillion winners

Are a couple from Falkirk. Carry on working.

Comments

• Options
    They are going public then? Idiots!
  • Options
    Someone ask them is they want to join CL shirt sponsorship
  • Options

It doesnt mean they have gone public?? i hope not because that would be very silly

The National Lottery usually knows where its bought so that may be why it has come out

• Options

They'll spunk it in 6 months tops.

On haggis & whiskey.

• Options
    They are going public this afternoon.

My god, what could i do with that?

• Options

Yes I heard this earlier, cue list of , new old friends, hangers on, begging letter, threats of kidnap etc.!!! Why would you go public?
  • Options
    Theyve called a press conference for half 2... idiots
  • Options
    cue list of , new old friends, hangers on, begging letter, threats of kidnap etc.!!! Why would you go public?
    And that's just you, Greenie

: - )
  • Options
    cue list of , new old friends, hangers on, begging letter, threats of kidnap etc.!!! Why would you go public?
    And that's just you, Greenie

: - )
    Indeed, I am poised, pen in hand!!
  • Options
    Named as Colin & Chris Weir from a place near Glasgow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes I heard this earlier, cue list of , new old friends, hangers on, begging letter, threats of kidnap etc.!!! Why would you go public?
    dont worry about the begging letters .. just keep sending 'em
  • Options
    No strangers to the chip shop, are they!
  • Options

I dont understand why anyone would go public, it makes no sense!

A) they will just encourage burglars no matter where they are

B) they will not lead a normal life now and whatever they do will be under the microscope

C) All old friends or people who will use them

Can anyone give an arguement why you would go public?

• Options
    partick fans
  • Options
    I'd definitely go public if I was the sole winner. It would be the beginning of my career as a millionaire playboy.
  • Options

I dont understand why anyone would go public, it makes no sense!

A) they will just encourage burglars no matter where they are

B) they will not lead a normal life now and whatever they do will be under the microscope

C) All old friends or people who will use them

Can anyone give an arguement why you would go public?

I think you'd get to find out pretty quck when they trade in their council house for a mansion, start driving his'n'her porsches and take ownership of a yacht the size of the QEII.
  • Options
    I would of gone public too. £20mill to charlton to invest in return for a stand named after me. sit on £50 mill. dish out £20 mill to family and friends. £30 mill to charity. £20 mill to get pissed with. and I am still undecided about the other £20mill
  • Options
    i would go public. imagine the women...my knob would fall off in a week.
  • Options
    As Charlton is not for sale, I'd buy Welling with a view to getting them into Europe!
  • Options
    I think the argument for going public is that you control the situation...as long as people don't know who you are they'll be trying to find out cos the sums involved are so huge, so you have the constant 'fear' of the press finding out...at least this way there are no unanswered questions...  All friends and family are going to find out sooner or later anyway aren't they, so then it will leak etc etc...  This way it's a day or two in the public eye and that (should hopefully) be it..

Of course, now everyone knows, that does bring up all the issues raised above...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the argument for going public is that you control the situation...as long as people don't know who you are they'll be trying to find out cos the sums involved are so huge, so you have the constant 'fear' of the press finding out...at least this way there are no unanswered questions...  All friends and family are going to find out sooner or later anyway aren't they, so then it will leak etc etc...  This way it's a day or two in the public eye and that (should hopefully) be it..

Of course, now everyone knows, that does bring up all the issues raised above...
    Id just take a super-injuction and keep it quite.
  • Options
    C.Walsh'sLove Child said:
    I would of gone public too. £20mill to charlton to invest in return for a stand named after me.  Quality.  I can hear just Alan Smith on Sky say 'Benson scores and just look at the crowd in the C.Walsh'sLoveChild stand go wild'.  Definitely has a certain panache.

I would give it ALL to charity.  The charity being the 'Legaladdick Retirement Fund'.  That way I'd get tax relief!!!!
  • Options
    C.Walsh'sLove Child said:
    I can hear just Alan Smith on Sky say 'Benson scores and just look at the crowd in the C.Walsh'sLoveChild stand go wild'. 
    Does have a nice ring to it
  • Options

they don't look the sort to spunk it all up the wall in 6 months..........£161 million to just 1 couple seems such a waste.

Unless theyt give 90% away to charity I bet most of it will end up sitting in a Bank somewhere - don't look the sort that are going to be driving a couple of Aston Martins.

• Options
    Can at least buy a neck each
  • Options
    Can at least buy a neck each
    To be fair, that's the funniest thing I've read on here in ages!
  • Options
    Yeh, he retired to look after sick family after working and paying tax all his life, the wife has worked 30 years in the NHS but seeing as they are fat cunts they are fair game I suppose. Well at least they are now rich fat cunts so we can all fuck off basically...
  • Options
    Congratulations Uncle Colin and Auntie Chris. Couldn't happen to a nicer couple.
  • Options
    If she laid down she'd still be tall enough to play centre back for us.

But good luck to them, seem nice.