Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ruben Bover

13»

Comments

• Options
    It was definetly Flamini !!
  • Options
    Shame we didn't miss out on some of the players that we bought in the past few years!
  • Options
    As others have said there is probably some confusion between Fabregas and Flamini.
    An f'ing mistake!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    sorry  Addickted4life.. let's go back to talking about Ruben Rover... if you want to talk about Flamni or Fabregas (or any other player) then don't be lazy and go and start your own thread !!!!
  • Options
    i think that ruben looks class. light weight maybe but with his skill and determination could possibly be the signing of the summer
  • Options
    Yeah, looks like a promising prospect.  Reminds me a bit of Fabregas. Apparently, Curbs was close to signing him before Arsenal nipped in.
  • Options
    Only thing that worry's me about Bover is that he may be to lightweight for this league 
  • Options

but at 18 - 19 yrs of age he can go gym and bulk up like walcott did after southampton

• Options
    I was pretty certain it was Flamini too.
  • Options
    It's not about size so much whether you can take the hits in midfield. Nippy creative players like him always get singled out for attention so he's got to be able to ride those challenges. Franco Zola used to get knocked all over the place but was strong enough to brush it off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

we were linked with flamini but it doesn't mean the fabregas story isn't true

• Options

torres when he was at liverpool was classed as too light weight for the PL but he just brushed off challenges.

plus if he is quick footed and gets us a few fk around the box i'd fancy green, jj and hollands against most keepers

• Options
    He is promising.. Probably going to be used in the reserves and if he continues to play well short stints in the first team could happen depending on how the midfield is fairing. 

Btw Fabregas was actually going to sign for charlton before he went to Arsenal and was taking tour around stadium before his agent got a call saying Arsenal wanted him.
     Pretty bollucks really! 
    I'm sure that was Flamini, definitely wouldn't have been Fabregas.
    It was definitely Flamini. I remember Curbs talking about how gutted he was when we missed out.

chapter in curbs' book about it too
  • Options
    just added me on facebook!! i know im sad ;-)
  • Options
    Did someone say we're signing Fabregas? Quality signing. I take my hat off to the board.
  • Options
    He's out of the Millwall game injured.
  • Options

Who Fabregas? Shame.
  • Options

Who Fabregas? Shame.
    No Flamini, get with it
  • Options
    I heard we were trying to sign Aguero till people heard about who he was he was even cleaning the North stand seats. B*stards!
  • Options
    How do you pronounce the second part of his surname?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After the Welling game I was excited by the potential that Ruben had shown in running the game from the midfield, in fact without going overboard I likened him to Nobby Solano who has been a favourite player of mine. A lot of people said that I was jumping the gun, but I think we can see now that he could make the bench during this season, and be quite special in the future. I also noted that Yado Mambo, Freddy Warren and Ben Davisson showed well. We have worked hard to create what looks like a very good squad for this campaign, and with a good crop of youngsters coming through under people like Paul Hart, I am very hopeful for the future.