Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would ya?

Don't have a picture, but...

Jo Frost?

Comments

• supernanny? no, too big for me but i'm sure she'd appeal to those here who liked being treated like a dog by their woman. ;-)

• Yes of course you would , anyone who says no is a bender
  • shaggly    u   naughty boy
  • Yep. The is a very tasty pic of her in leather gloves somewhere.
  • No from me, it would be off putting her telling me off all the time.  The moment would have passed after I had put away all my clothes neatly or face the naughty step
  • She can put me on the naughty step
  • Sponsored links:

• I would sit on her naughty step ALL DAY LONG!

YES PLEASE!
  • Bet she's filth, I'm in.
  • When she can squeeze into a size 10, then she can squeeze into my bed
  • edited July 2011

1se7 - theres room for us both mate

• would smash her back doors in.

• would smash her back doors in.

They're big doors by the look of it!
  • Freight train. I'm in.
  • We've done this one before. As I think I said previously, if she put the Supernanny promo get-up on (strict suit, gloves, severe glasses) then yeah - I've always liked a bit of discipline in the bedroom. Outside of that, she's a hideous fat f***ing minger, so it'd have to be a 'no'.
  • We've done this one before. As I think I said previously, if she put the Supernanny promo get-up on (strict suit, gloves, severe glasses) then yeah - I've always liked a bit of discipline in the bedroom. Outside of that, she's a hideous fat f***ing minger, so it'd have to be a 'no'.
    Sorry - I did do a search before I posted and didn't find it...

I'm a bit undecided myself - if she asked it would be rude to say "no".
  • Sponsored links:

• lol Leroy.

Definitely a Dominatrix in her spare time.

• edited July 2011
    There is definitely something about her that makes me want to say 'yes' when i probably shouldn't. So it's a yes from me.
  • Just checked for other pics of her and I'm afraid, bar the saucy secretary pics, it's a very rare NO from me.

• Not on your nelly.
  • I wouldn't even with yours.
  • No!  the shame of having to sit on the naughty step because I wasn't good scares me.
  • No thanks.

• god yes
    Thought you already had ;)
  • does my fucking head in.