Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A228

edited June 2011 in Not Sports Related

Mrs TCE and I have been looking at moving house and have found some decent properties with large enough gardens for 2/3 GSDs. 

They over looking the medway along the A228 although well away from that fairly busy road.

Can anyone help, whats it like as an area?

Cheers

Ray

Comments

• If you mean between the M2 and Snodland then I would have thought there are better areas.............but depends on what your price range is & what amenities you are looking for.
  • Thats the one Golfie, the road that runs between the M2 and M20. I think its Cuxton/Snodland?

Any particular reason its not rated by your goodself?

• I don't know the area that well & have never lived there - but I did spend a couple of years using that route when I lived in Gravesend & worked in West Malling and can't say I was overly impressed with the area.

There is not much going on in the area - not many amenities, and god help you if they ever do roadworks on that stretch again !!

As I said, it all depends what you need................if you need to be near the M20 then I'd go for the newer properties that have  been built by the lakes or the other side of the M20 towards the hospital.

• i would look at moving further down towards Sittingbourne or Faversham both have good comuter routes to london or further over towards Larkfied West Malling area, but then again it depends on what your after
  • got a few mates that area ....ideal for commuting and the area is good for shops ...i live in rochester so know area pretty well