Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player - have I just cancelled my credit card for no reason?

Got a call from my card provider about a declined transaction. It was for £17.99 and the merchant PM-FLI-DOM which I didn't recognise.So they've cancelled the card. Now I've done a seach it looks like it is football related, so I'm guessing it might have been for Player, which is a pain as I'm not in the UK at the moment so getting the new card isn't straightfoward. Have I cancelled needlessly and lost out on an offer to re-new?

Also, can anyone give a summary of all the recent signings as they are so many threads and pages on each - neww signings look positive alongside a good clear out.

Oh no, I'm getting optimistic again - as a Charlton supporter of many a year, I should have learnt by now that's dangerous....it's the hope that kills you

Comments

• Options
    there is a thread at the top of confirmed signings
  • Options
    Oh, ok ta. I hope I've got it right but we appear to have beaten off Championship and other Div 1 sides for a number of signings, which looks good and maybe the CP effect? Also attracting the likes of Paul Hart and Jeff Vetere (from Aston Villa??) surely bodes well? I heard CP was rather downbeat at Bromley Addicts last month but things seem to be on the up...
  • Options
    Come on Plaayer, get this sorted asap
  • Options
    Apologies it was me. Just my usual monthly subscription to exploitedmoms.com, milfhunter.com and pregnantdwarves.com. I'll wire the money over a.s.a.p. just give me your bank account details and your mothers maiden name.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Apologies it was me. Just my usual monthly subscription to exploitedmoms.com, milfhunter.com and pregnantdwarves.com. I'll wire the money over a.s.a.p. just give me your bank account details and your mothers maiden name.
    Is it weird that I searched the last one to see if it was real? 
  • Options
    Is it weird that I searched the last one to see if it was real? 

And was it?
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Thankfully it wasn't , or unfortunately ,depends what you're into.
  • Options
    Thankfully it wasn't , or unfortunately ,depends what you're into.

I think Plaaayers delibrate mis-spelling tells a story ; )

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_6311040_tell-dwarf-hamster-pregnant.html

• Options
    I've just had this show up on my bank statement as a payment for 4.29 to "PM-Fli-Dom, Feltham"

(I think I paid an "until the end of the season" Charlton player option in January so haven't had any payments for a while)

This thread was one of the first things I found on Google - thanks.  Saved me looking a pillock contacting the bank and asking what the heck this was...
  • Options

Glad this helped - CL so useful for different things

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I nearly cancelled my credit card for a forgotten payment of £42.99p. Googled the payment address of Pm-fli-dom Feltham and this thread popped up. So well done
    Charltonlife.