Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

River Plate Relegated

Has anyone seen the riot taking place over there?? That is no way for fans to act, now I know they are upset about relegation but breaking into the club museum and setting it on fire and destroying the stadium is a bit over the top.  If we did that every time we'd have no stadium again!!

Comments

• Options
    wops
  • Options
    oh dear that very sad to hear
  • Options
    wow, i hope no one else gets hurt too bad.  Plus, as if getting relegated isnt gonna cost them enough money, the fans wreck the place.  real smart
  • Options
    has anyone else noticed what looks like Tony Pulis throwing a brick at 0:53?
  • Options
    Sounds like it was a "Battle"
  • Options
    Absolute mentalists!

I did spot Tony Pulis in there!
  • Options
    River getting relegated is huge, first time in 110 years, the whole system was stacked in favour of them staying up
  • Options
    wops
    Twat
  • Options
    Never liked pulis
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wops
    Twat
    I assumed he meant to say "whoops" when I first read that, didn't occur to me it might be a brainless xenophobic insult.
    If it was though, I make you right. That would make him a twat.
  • Options
    LMFAO at the Pullis moment...............Any chance we can ask Mr Slater about buying one of those water canons for distributing Stella at half-time? Would make life so much more convenient. ;-)
  • Options
    You can't beat a bit of 'passion', can you.